Why do people buy SUVs they can't drive?

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

You ask this question on the assumption that is they bought a smaller vehicle they would know how to drive?

:morning1: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, Gerald Glatt said:

You ask this question on the assumption that is they bought a smaller vehicle they would know how to drive?

Funny thing that. From my 22 floor window I amuse myself at the parallel parking going on at the ground. Admittedly half park over the lines making it harder but no matter the size of the car its funny to watch people trying to park. They have no idea of parallel parking at all.  :smile:

• Haha 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, Gerald Glatt said:

Maybe it would be easier for them after all you don`t take your first driving lesson in a bus do you,not that many places here actually carry out the test.

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Now they have an option for cars to park themselves

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Maybe it would be easier for them after all you don`t take your first driving lesson in a bus do you,not that many places here actually carry out the test.

First vehicle I drove was a road grader, age 10,  didn't do a car till 14, a motorcycle until 28.  Still can't parallel park the grader.:morning1: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Gerald Glatt said:

First vehicle I drove was a road grader, age 10,  didn't do a car till 14, a motorcycle until 28.  Still can't parallel park the grader.:morning1: 

Haha yes redneck lessons they don`t count my friend.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Gerald Glatt said:

Might be even harder for you now as no steering will just Joysticks. :smile:

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Gerald Glatt said:

At the very least they would not be able to pass me on the highway and then slow down.  Them SUV owners always want to be in front, even if the guy behind wants to go faster than them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jeff R Us
Posted
Posted
On 3/18/2018 at 11:28 PM, sonjack2847 said:

not that many places here actually carry out the test.

So true! My brother-in-law never took a test. He bought his drivers license. He does not know how to drive a car. Seriously!!!

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jeff R Us said:

He does not know how to drive a car.

Well he certainly is not alone here.I have heard a few times that when the actual driving test was about to take place the testor would say "sir no gasoline in the car"and would pass him anyway.

• Haha 1