Dating Life Rejuvenated at 56

bows00
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Have we not been telling you this on this forum for years :whistling:

So true.  But nothing beats boots on the ground experiences.  I had to see it for myself.  

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

There have been several YouTube Vlogs where they stated that the Filipino culture does not really date, but jump right into serious committed relationships and that Filipina's frown at the idea that you are seeing other Filipina's.  

Based on my experiences, I don't necessarily agree with this theme.  Sure, there are some Filipina's that text you more often, and even some that use the term "love you" way too early in the game - but I think this is due to their immaturity and lack of life experiences - and this is why I have decided to stick to Filipina's at least 25 and older.  All the Filipina's at this age range seem to understand the dating scene, or dating as seen from the perspective of a US expat.  

My conclusion, however, is based on very limited experience with the Filipino culture.  

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I'm sitting here in subic right now ,all I can add to the op,s thread is in the words of that famous Scottish American general 

" I shall return "

• Like 3
  • I'm Confused 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

I'm sitting here in subic right now ,all I can add to the op,s thread is in the words of that famous Scottish American general 

" I shall return "

Enjoying our nice weather?  The mornings have been great recently, cool and windy.

• Like 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Enjoying our nice weather?  The mornings have been great recently, cool and windy.

Yes it's great weather today ,wish I had a sail boat , that wind and the bay look good for sailing

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Yes it's great weather today ,wish I had a sail boat , that wind and the bay look good for sailing

I learned to sail on a lake 3 miles long........glad it was short even at 15 it was tiring pushing the boat back upwind 

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, bastonjock said:

While my ship was in port, I rented a 16' sailboat and went out solo.  The winds coming from the west were awesome!  Very consistent speed and direction with strong white caps conditions and no "holes".   I wish I had my Hobie 16 out there flying.......

Regarding Bow's conclusion to date only Filipinas that are a little bit older, I think it's a wise endeavor to maintain your sanity in a "target enriched" environment.  However, as they say in Bunpuck, Egypt........sheeeet happens.   Just imagine all the possibilities to puck up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1