Time and the Filipino.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Mick said:

Normally yes, but Uber fixed price, so you see the guy getting frustrated looking at his watch

Yes I was going to say that but found you already have it under control :smile:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Filipino time has saved me a few times from others Filipino time. I'd say about 2 flights and half a dozen ferries I'd have missed if they departed on time. Every cloud has a silver lining. 

The fastcraft between here and Cebu sometimes leave early.Normally they are late though waiting to fill the last 2 seats.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

My Daughter went to Manila on PAL on Sunday, All were checked in for the 3.15pm Flight at 2.30 so it went BUT it had to circle around Manila to catch the normal Slot, seems whatever way they do it there is a problem, maybe we make too much of these things at times. :smile:

Just saying

Jack :huh:

Morning All :photo-109:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

My Daughter went to Manila on PAL on Sunday, All were checked in for the 3.15pm Flight at 2.30 so it went BUT it had to circle around Manila to catch the normal Slot, seems whatever way they do it there is a problem, maybe we make too much of these things at times. :smile:

Just saying

I was told that it is the design of NAIA airport which is the problem.They don`t have enough space for how many flights there are which causes backlogs.A local,who works in Qatar, told me that yesterday at the carwash.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

They don`t have enough space for how many flights there are which causes backlogs.

Especially when they are EARLY!

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Just saying

I've been caught out by that when leaving Caticlan.  Arrived at 1pm for a 2:30pm flight. Straight through security by 1:05pm and decided to buy a coffee. As I was paying I heard a last call for my name. Literaly paid for the coffee and left it. Jumped on the coach which takes you to the plane and sat on it for an hour before it moved. Finally got to the plane and the flight was delayed. 

I'm currently running at about 80% of my flights being delayed. 

• Hmm thinking 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

I wouldn't  get excited about time but at my age I may not have as much so.........if there are no prettys to watch to get excited 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 3/22/2018 at 1:33 PM, Snowy79 said:

I'm currently running at about 80% of my flights being delayed

75% for the last 4 flights I have been on here.

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

50% for the last 6 flights I have been on here (until now I didn't think that was good) .