Air filter or air purification unit?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

There is a small one advertised on FB by tv shop philippines maybe you could check that out.

You brought up TV Shop and that reminded me that there were a few things I would consider buying there, so I went to 

http://tvshop.ph/

to take a look.  There are no prices there.  When I click "Order Now" it does nothing.  So the only way to find out anything is to call.

Does anyone have a different experience?  It appears they are trying to force you to call so they can give you a hard sell.

Sorry for the topic diversion.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

When I click "Order Now" it does nothing.

Maybe you have pop-ups turned off.  When I push order now I get a pop up of a pic of a saleslady in a chat box saying "May I help you"  so I guess I would have to ask her how much and she would say "up to you" and  I would say a low price and then she would give me the real price.  At least that is what I am used to in real Philippine shops with no prices marked.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Maybe you have pop-ups turned off.  When I push order now I get a pop up of a pic of a saleslady in a chat box saying "May I help you"  so I guess I would have to ask her how much and she would say "up to you" and  I would say a low price and then she would give me the real price.  At least that is what I am used to in real Philippine shops with no prices marked.

Silly me, I didn't associate the popup chat box with the mouse click on "Order Now".  What a stupid setup!

Edited by OnMyWay
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Silly me, I didn't associate the popup with the click on the box.  What a stupid setup!

So, are you saying if I put a Pop up Box on my posts you could choose NOT to Answer me? :hystery: Bad BAD I say:whistling:

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

So, are you saying if I put a Pop up Box on my posts you could choose NOT to Answer me? :hystery: Bad BAD I say:whistling:

If you change your profile pic to a cute chat girl picture, I might answer!  :smile:

• Haha 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

If you change your profile pic to a cute chat girl picture, I might answer!  :smile:

:whistling: TUT  TUT and you, like I am bob, a married man Shame on you both:smile: Still Girly looking 

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Never mind the filter please post the pictures? 👓

Back on topic I’ll post my results once I choose a room filtration unit. What I’m reading the units with replaceable hepa filters $$$$$ works best.🙊

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

You brought up TV Shop and that reminded me that there were a few things I would consider buying there, so I went to 

http://tvshop.ph/

to take a look.  There are no prices there.  When I click "Order Now" it does nothing.  So the only way to find out anything is to call.

Does anyone have a different experience?  It appears they are trying to force you to call so they can give you a hard sell.

Sorry for the topic diversion.

I didn`t go on the site it just showed a product with a price,Maybe Old should try Lazada.Thanks for the heads up.OMW

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

intrepid
Posted
Posted
On 3/24/2018 at 9:53 PM, Old55 said:

Never mind the filter please post the pictures? 👓

Back on topic I’ll post my results once I choose a room filtration unit. What I’m reading the units with replaceable hepa filters $$$$$ works best.🙊

If you cannot find what you are looking for but you can find the HEPA filters, or ship them, you could make yourself a simple crude filtration unit.  Just get a box fan and place the HEPA filter in the back side.  Fun the fan on low.  Actually you could do this on one of the round oscillating fans also.  Just cut the filer to fit the back side and hold in place with small wire ties.