Hypothetical Reproduction!

Posted

Dear Fonts of all Knowledge

Now I am writing this after some Dutch Courage (Emp Lights) so forgive my grammar and spelling.

I am a Father of four wonderful children and five grandchildren. My youngest child is 26 and I have 2 girls and 2 boys and 4 Grandsons and 1 granddaughter. All are back in the UK and are my best friends too.

I was also a Professional (Got paid for it) Sperm Donor for quite a while!! I felt so Dirty!

Now getting to the point. As I had so many children I gave my ex-wife a unique Christmas present which was me having a vasectomy. My Now Wife knows all about this and has done since before we got married. I am 53 years old and am in good health and When I got tested in the Uk my sperm, behind the cut, was in working order.

As most of us are on a second wife and maybe a little bit Senior I wanted to ask if anyone else had or is facing the same situation? I am happy to start a new family and my existing family are fully supportive. My question here is How?

When I had the tests in the Uk the Doctor (private) said he could do a reversal of the vasectomy but here in Abu Dhabi the Doctor says no need for that he could take the Sperm from before the cut (apparently they are alive, kicking and partying) and inject into the wife. So I would appreciate any hands on, excuse the pun, experience from you fonts of knowledge as I am sure someone has or might be facing the same situation.

Look forward to your advice and tips as always.

Shukran!

Paul

• Like 1

Posted

Hey Paul........Interesting post........I was in the same position not long ago.  The complication or hesitation with me was how many times would the Doc want to "withdraw" my little fish before my wife was pregnant.........?  Of course, initially there was no way of the Dr knowing so I envisioned an endless pain in the B#@LS .......... So I opted for the reversal........... worked great and we are a happy family.  Good luck to you my friend in whatever you choose.

JW

• Like 2

Posted

Surely opting for an endless pain in the balls is the decision to have kids :hystery:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Posted
22 minutes ago, Peaceful John said:

Hey Paul........Interesting post........I was in the same position not long ago.  The complication or hesitation with me was how many times would the Doc want to "withdraw" my little fish before my wife was pregnant.........?  Of course, initially there was no way of the Dr knowing so I envisioned an endless pain in the B#@LS .......... So I opted for the reversal........... worked great and we are a happy family.  Good luck to you my friend in whatever you choose.

JW

JW

Thank you for your feedback. May I ask if your "Repair" was done in The Philippines or USA or elsewhere?

Interested to find that out to see if Western opinion is different to Arabic. See here in the UAE a lot of people need IVF help so maybe it is too much a business.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Paul

• Forum Support
Posted

I was 53 years old when my wife got pregnant with our youngest son. As an older father I say go for it!

• Like 2

Posted

We are in Tucson at the moment and today, we passed a medical center advertising "Vasectomy Reversal" using a huge banner.  My reaction was how a parent would explain what the ad is all about to a young child. 

My understanding is the procedure is routine and should be available in the Philippines and/or Abu Dhabi.  The possible difference is no large advertising banners.

• Forum Support
Posted

(Caution:  Tongue in cheek post.  Use humor when reading.)

What you describe is going to be an expensive procedure.  Would it not be cheaper to hire a local expat who has not yet had a vasectomy and give him $50 plus expenses to get the seeds planted? :nudie:

• Like 2

Posted

A friend who had a vasectomy decided to have more kids and they went with the "in vitro" method.  They are now expecting twins.

• Haha 1

Posted
4 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

"in vitro" method. 

:hystery: What number is that on the "Kamasutra"  :89:

Sorry G & G's but I seem to have the Devil in me today, maybe i should just go out and clean the car :whistling: