On 9/24/2018 at 7:04 AM, Snowy79 said:

If the burglars are anything like most of the tradesmen I've met here they will probably ask to borrow a spanner. :whistling:

If the tradesman are like most of the tradesman I've met here, the burglars wouldn't need a spanner! :tongue:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I appreciate all the comments on the fire escape and I understand your concern,There are 3/4 ways at the moment to get out of this place if there was a fire.These escape  routes are not easy to get in from the outside but two turns of a handle and you`re out.You have to balance security with safety in the event of danger.

Absolutely - I'd be very worried if the only means of exit was the main door and all windows were barred, but having a rear exit in addition will add to the safety element for sure

9 hours ago, hk blues said:

Absolutely - I'd be very worried if the only means of exit was the main door and all windows were barred, but having a rear exit in addition will add to the safety element for sure

We have 3 doors to the outside and the patio doors which will be barred soon.We have 3 escape routes.

My bedroom window bars are made with an opening, locked on the inside so you can still exit through a window. But cannot get to the hinge or lock from the outside, same with my Patio doors,.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

We have 3 escape routes.

From what you showed me I think I like this one the best   tunnel.jpg

• Haha 2