Our(well her) new house

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Because they don't have bars and think it is all funny but  Drama.jpg There day will come :wink:

maybe out of order sometimes but when I see Funny, I get that urge to be Funny Sorry mate to offend

No offence taken and none deserved.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

No offence taken and none deserved.

Kevi how is the crime situation in the area?  I have a friend living further up in Valencia and he never mentions it so presume it's not really a big issue, perhaps opportunist pinching only.

When  we started building people told us crime was serious and many stories abounded, how ever after 3 plus years no issues. Perhaps a large rotti roaming around has helped. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, RBM said:

how ever after 3 plus years no issues. Perhaps a large rotti roaming around has helped. 

Dogs guard of Honour.jpg Works for us, 6 years here now and only 1 incident 1 year or so ago midnight & molly.jpg the black one can be evil and the Lab you just don't mess with But as you say, it is mainly opportunists in this Area and I believe it will be for Kevin once he is up and Running :wink:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

I started with the DOE (PSA) Technical Department back in 1973, and have worked on major construction projects at home and abroad... but there you go.

I'll keep my thoughts to myself in future.  Don't want to step on anyone's toes.  :huh:

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

The rentals are coming on.The stairs will be in soon be done and the roof trusses are being cut in, when the roof is dry we wont have to worry so much about rain

Looking good Kev!! What's the estimated time of completion.... Of course add the PI factor.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Looking good Kev!! What's the estimated time of completion.... Of course add the PI factor.

2/3 months maybe plus snagging.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, RBM said:

Kevi how is the crime situation in the area?  I have a friend living further up in Valencia and he never mentions it so presume it's not really a big issue, perhaps opportunist pinching only.

When  we started building people told us crime was serious and many stories abounded, how ever after 3 plus years no issues. Perhaps a large rotti roaming around has helped. 

It`s difficult to get a really accurate idea as many crimes are not reported in the media.What I can tell you is that one subdivision in Pallipinion Valencia saw 2 expats houses burgled in a couple of days.You will not stop professional criminals but you can discourage opportunists and(unfortunately) neighbours who are always watching and become tempted.

Bacong seems to have a high rate but that might be because there are fewer houses so fewer eyes watching.I have some German friends who live in the hills in Valencia and they don`t even lock their doors and no incidents,but that does not mean that it will not happen.

The last place I lived at for 2 1/2 years no incidents but my neighbour (a local) had his placed robbed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

The roof is on the rentals so it wont be much longer to the finish date

Jan2019 (1).JPG

Jan2019 (2).JPG

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Support