Our(well her) new house

Dr. Shiva
Posted
Posted
On 7.4.2018 at 6:27 AM, Reboot said:

The country in general seems to be ballooning, as are the real estate prices.

The Residences at Azuela Cove in Davao City is the first Ayala Land Premier Condominium project in Mindanao. It is said to be the most expensive offering of Ayala Condominiums. 
*Sample computation only:
Price range: 200,000 per square meters
3BR 196sqm × 200,000 = 39,200,000
4BR Penthouse 377sqm x 200,000 = 74,500,000

39.2M for a 3BR & 74.5M for a penthouse, that's a lot of money for an ordinary Dabawenyo. But for the first tower almost sold out, that's even more surprising. I always thought Aeon's penthouse is already expensive for Davao standard.

Sources from the skycraper forum. Quite surprising that these are nearly sold out. As long the people seems to have the money for such expensive real estates, the balloon will grow further.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Since I posted the first pictures a lot has been done.We are very please with the quality and and the progress which has been made.The project is on schedule and we should be able to move in in about 8 weeks.

sibulan 023.JPGsibulan 019.JPG

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

Since I posted the first pictures a lot has been done.We are very please with the quality and and the progress which has been made.The project is on schedule and we should be able to move in in about 8 weeks.

sibulan 023.JPGsibulan 019.JPG

Glad it is going well!  8 weeks to move-in seems aggressive.  If your crew can pull it off, I think you should be buying a lot of beer!

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Looking good mate!  Me and the Missus may rent one of the externals while we're looking .

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Glad it is going well!  8 weeks to move-in seems aggressive.  If your crew can pull it off, I think you should be buying a lot of beer!

They told me 80 days but I am not holding them to that,I thought it was an underestimate but who knows!.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Looking good mate!  Me and the Missus may rent one of the externals while we're looking .

Bring bio data references 10 forms of photo id last 100 years bank statements haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Bring bio data references 10 forms of photo id last 100 years bank statements haha.

Don't forget the post-dated checks!  :smile:

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

You know I'm a drunkard that always has a place to sleep!  See my edit .

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

You must be so pleased so far Kev.

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

No tie beam/header over the doorway? :89:

Edited by Reboot