7 Eleven

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, jrlee183 said:

Another good tip i got from a doctor years ago was if you ever think you have contracted something like this, you should drink a can or two of full fat coke as quickly as possible

Good point, mix in some Tanduay for good measure. :7500:

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Good point, mix in some Tanduay for good measure. :7500:

:SugarwareZ-004:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, jrlee183 said:

Something I found out a couple of years back is that alot of food poisoning doesn't actually come from food, but from bacteria left on surfaces which we all unwittingly touch e.g. door handles, fossets/taps in public toilets, elevator buttons.  Once its on your hands then it can easily be passed onto your system via one of the several hundred times the average human touches their face/mouth on a daily basis.  Whilst the 7/11 probably was the source of your food poisoning it was more likely to be the hot water dispenser handle or the door handle to the entrance that was the culprit, not the water itself.

A few people I know carry alcohol rub for this reason.

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
On 4/6/2018 at 9:14 AM, Gerald Glatt said:

I am sure here they change the food weekly

Between stores? :hystery:

Which reminds me of a joke my father told me. Seargent, barking at his recruits: "It has come to the attention of the Major that you pukes are not practicing proper personal hygiene! The Major informs me that strict personal hygiene protocols WILL BE FOLLOWED! This includes regular changing of underwear! Kowolski! You change with Jones! Jones, you change with Stephens. Stephens, you change..."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4