How Smelling Your Husband's Gas May Help You Live Longer

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

Enjoy reading, guys! ( a re-post. credit to the author of this article)

How Smelling Your Husband's Gas May Help You Live Longerhare on Facebook

Relationships go through a variety of stages, from the honeymoon period where everything is perfect and wonderful, to the first fight, to being so comfortable around each other that you fart in their presence. If your husband’s flatulence leaves you shaking your head wondering where the romance has gone, don’t give up yet! Your husband is actually doing you a favor. Yes, we’re serious! Researchers are now saying that smelling your husband’s farts may actually have some impressive health benefits!
d3a4056146addf4ef70fd35c3765f584_500x1.j

The study was conducted by the University of Exeter where researchers examined the health effects of smelling a partner’s farts. The healthy life-enhancing perks of farts come from the same ingredient as the smell of rotten eggs: Hydrogen sulfide. While hydrogen sulfide may leave you feeling like you’re going to pass out or gag, researchers assure us that it is harmless and even beneficial in small quantities. However, if you receive a huge blast of hydrogen sulfide, you might experience respiratory and nervous system damage. But no worries, that’s a lot more hydrogen sulfide than contained in the average fart – even if smells could kill, it won’t!

88f87d144ef1fc8e92c69782893c84dd_500x1.j

A research leader in the gas study stepped up to explain that the gassy-ingredient hydrogen sulfide is more than just a stinky smell that comes with rotten eggs and farts; instead, he pointed out that it is a natural product that has the potential for major health benefits. He even went so far as to call it a potential hero in the area of healthcare! What does hydrogen sulfide do that is so great? While researchers are still investigating its full impact, studies so far suggest that the smell of farts can help to ward off cancer, stroke, and heart attacks along with slowing the development of arthritis and dementia.

257e423f0d5cbc1b26ede4c0ed181b19_500x1.j

Out of all that researchers discovered about farts, they considered their most exciting success to be the synthesis of a new compound called “AP39”. This compound is used to ensure a human’s body naturally makes and stores an adequate amount of hydrogen sulfide. Why is AP39 so important? When your body is fighting a disease, your cells often become worn out from the battle and work to build hydrogen sulfide to boost the cell’s abilities. After being infused with hydrogen sulfide, the cell’s mitochondria keeps going, giving it the strength to continue fighting and living. If cells don’t have the hydrogen sulfide needed to empower them, they will ultimately die, allowing the body to become overrun with disease.

Through the development of AP39, researchers hope to deliver the important hydrogen sulfide directly to the cells that need it, giving them the ability to keep fighting disease and staying alive when the cells would otherwise die. Researchers are optimistic about this new method, hoping to keep as many as 80% of all treated cells alive.
c5c782cb990b6db8160d564cad9f89a1_500x1.j

At this point, research is still in development and scientists have a long way to go until they fully understand  the benefits of hydrogen sulfide and the best way to use it.  Until then, you can continue to  soak up the health perks offered by your husband's fartS. The next time your man lets one rip in bed, don't threaten to send him to the couch - instead,  breath in deeply and know that you are giving your body a healthy boost. 

Edited by Julia
  • Love it 2
  • Haha 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Gee I'd love to answer honestly on what you just posted Julia, but keeping tongue in cheek will keep me out of the proverbiale. The wife has often told me it doesn't smell like rotten eggs, her recollection, it smells just like sh--. :hystery:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Julia said:

Enjoy reading, guys!

Oh no, now you will encourage Jake :hystery:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

This is one of the few things that Fe has read on the internet that she just refuses to  believe.  AnsdI keep telling her I do it just for her.  I have many bruises about my head and shoulders.  Don't know about a cure fore cancer, but sure cures any stiffness in Fe'shand  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Someone's Husband? :hystery: A must watch with sound. 

• Haha 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

All i can say is that me and Emma will live forever if this is true.

I wonder if it works the other way around.:89: not after she has eaten dried fish i can assure you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

JGF hippo surprise.....farts w/lumps:clapping_80_anim_gif:

• Haha 1