hotels near Green Meadows subdivision

gary1948
Posted
Posted

Does any one know of any hotels withing 3 kilomitors fo Green Meadows.  Names and web sites would help.

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

Do you mean Green Meadows, Honduras or somewhere in the Philippines?

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, gary1948 said:

Green Meadows

Google says it is near Iloilo.  Google also says no hotels nearby.  You could try Airbnb.  Sorry cannot be more help. 

I can say, in general, it is frustrating that some areas have way more hotels than needed and other places you need to drive half an hour or more to find anything I'd stay at. Look to me like your choice is the latter.

gary1948
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Google says it is near Iloilo.  Google also says no hotels nearby.  You could try Airbnb.  Sorry cannot be more help. 

I can say, in general, it is frustrating that some areas have way more hotels than needed and other places you need to drive half an hour or more to find anything I'd stay at. Look to me like your choice is the latter.

All wrong.     Green Meadows is in the city of DAVAO.  any hotel within 3 or 4 km of Green Meadows

• I'm Confused 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

There is a Green meadows between Argao and Dalaguete on Cebu.I would not like to live there as it is a cemetery.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, gary1948 said:

All wrong.     Green Meadows is in the city of DAVAO.  any hotel within 3 or 4 km of Green Meadows

I imagine that there are many Green meadows in the Philippines so he is not wrong it is just not the one you failed to mention the location of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Guessing games.........

• Thanks 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, RBM said:

Guessing games.........

:smile: Yes bruce bang on, as we have said many times to get the best answer we have to ask the right question :whistling:

• Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, gary1948 said:

Google is your friend.jpg

What did Google say?

• Haha 1