Why Play Games?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Kris Allen said:

I was going to hire a private investigator to see why she is vanishing.

Could do it yourself. Just set up a fake facebook profile with a picture of a good looking guy and send a friend request. If she takes the request you then chat her and find out what she will say or do such as meet you etc.

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Move on , why waste your time on someone who does this.

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Sometimes it is best not to play all your cards at once. In other wards don't pay for everything at once. Drip feed your income and make yourself eventually invaluable. If she loves you it won't matter how much you spend or what you give her.

Just a thought. I did it this way and have been very lucky.

Paul

• Like 3

Kris Allen
Posted
Posted

Wow thank you all so much for your replies. The $7000. was my trip there, my lawyer here, mostly, little to her. She never wants my money but I often send it then tell her so she can't say no.  I have dated many from all over the Philippines and every one I had caught cheating in time, after all how hard would it be to cheat if your heart wasn't true. Yes here in the USA as well, I am not just saying it is a Philippine thing BUT.... I guess what I am saying is a really am a sucker for their women, black hair, black eyes and tiny sexy bodies how could I not..........just wish I found one who was well educated and wasn't a player with things in common.

16387080_10212156025322877_5026378504345691423_n.jpg

Kris Allen
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Could do it yourself. Just set up a fake facebook profile with a picture of a good looking guy and send a friend request. If she takes the request you then chat her and find out what she will say or do such as meet you etc.

What a GREAT idea, Thank You!

• Like 1

Kris Allen
Posted
Posted
On 4/7/2018 at 12:16 AM, Reboot said:

Hi Kris. It's easy to see why you fell in love with her. She's beautiful. But maybe she isn't a good one for you. From what you say, she isn't 100% for you. I pray you find a woman who is. There are many out there so don't lose hope. I found one and I am not half as good looking as you.

She was amazing for almost 2 years and then it fell apart fast. I could not just bring her over without knowing she was in this for love, maybe I waited too long? I guess it would be safe to say I may never know. Yes she is a beautiful girl, she has changed so much in 2 years.