Disrespect

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Nothing like a good case of the shits in a foreign country, only to be improved upon by a case of the pukes. 

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, PaulB said:

All

Just saw the below on Facebook. Have you every been in the "Busog Ako" situation? What would you have done?

For me I love Lechon except eyes, ears, brain and ass hole!

Paul

Google translate failed... something about lechon?

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Reboot said:

Nothing like a good case of the shits in a foreign country, only to be improved upon by a case of the pukes. 

and no toilet paper

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jeff R Us
Posted
Posted
On 4/8/2018 at 7:29 AM, sonjack2847 said:

Why is it offensive to do something you don`t like? Isn`t it offensive for them to try to make you do it.I am all for respecting local laws and cultures but if it really is not your cup of tea why can`t you respectfully decline.I know my stomach and know what it can take so for me if I think it is going to cause me a problem then I wont do it  wether I upset people or not.

Here here! In my world respect is a two way street. Yes, it is their country and their culture, but it's only polite and ethical to respect another's. What I witnessed in the above video was a very rude family and the Filipina was way outta line. Too many respectful and polite Filipino families and Filipinas in this country. Nobody needs to accept that kind of treatment.

• Like 1

codermonkey
Posted
Posted (edited)

I was handed tap water in jollibee and pissed through my ass for a week!

Sure it was 'only' water.

Yes I'd have eaten it, cooked pork should be safe. However he is correct he does not have the same immune system as locals and maybe hes always picky with his food?

I've eaten dog, guinea pig, haggis, alligator, insects, ballot, chicken feet, durian, frog, llama, airag, all sorts, but its very easy to get sick eating food travelling, and people will also get offended if you say their food made you sick.

Edited by codermonkey
  • Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, codermonkey said:

cooked pork should be safe.

Depends how long ago it was cooked, a lot of times it can sit around at room temperature for hours.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, codermonkey said:

cooked pork should be safe.

Depends on How old the Pork was before it was Cooked, Lechon Yes, it is normally same day Killed and cooked But from the Cold counter at a supermarket who knows?

TunaT
Posted
Posted
On 4/7/2018 at 9:05 PM, PaulB said:

All

Just saw the below on Facebook. Have you every been in the "Busog Ako" situation? What would you have done?

For me I love Lechon except eyes, ears, brain and ass hole!

Paul

The guy is areal wuss no doubt about that. Why he would even be in this country beats me. But I'd dump that gal and her family in a heartbeat.  That relationship is going nowhere but downhill.

• Like 1