Disrespect

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Ok, apparently this video is seriously making the rounds on social media!  I first saw it posted on FB yesterday, by a Filipino friend.  Then Paul B. posted it here after he saw it on FB.

A little while ago, my 13 year old is laughing and telling me she has something funny to show me.  It is a clip from the same video, but just the part where they walk away and the girl tells him "yur road", "yur road" and he doesn't understand, and he says "I'm old?".

The girls awkward pronunciation of "rude" apparently is hilarious to 13 year old girls!  They shared it in their school chat group that also includes foreign students.

Kinda also leads me to believe the director fed her the line!

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

My wife and I watched 90 day first two seasons before it became totally contrived and fake. Sad actually because an honest portrayal would be interesting.

• Like 4

Reboot
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Gerald Glatt said:

If you don't know, or sometimes if you do...it is better to ask, then you will find how that family or person views the custom.  This is true wherever you are and to me a good way to talk and get to know people a little. 

This website is a good start for one country, at least. 

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 4/10/2018 at 10:32 PM, OnMyWay said:

Ok, apparently this video is seriously making the rounds on social media! 

One of my daughter's friends is my FB friend and she posted this.  Are these kids "Rude" to make fun of "road"?

road.png

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2018 at 9:05 AM, PaulB said:

All

Just saw the below on Facebook. Have you every been in the "Busog Ako" situation? What would you have done?

For me I love Lechon except eyes, ears, brain and ass hole!

Paul

Just watched this with my kids and they laughed.

This clip is solid gold.

I don't care what a woman's accent is. When she looks at you and says "yore road" with that face, you don't need to be a genius to know what the hell she is saying. Playing stupid is only going to make it worse! LOL 

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 1

marine6357
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Reboot said:

Playing stupid is only going to make it worse! LOL 

Problem is I don't think he was playing stupid just not very bright.

• Like 1