Dave Hounddriver

Motorcycle or Car Available for Members Visiting Dumaguete

Posted (edited)

Note to Members:  This is a Classified Ad thread so relevant posts only please.

Motorcycle or Car Available in Dumaguete  send a Private Message or email for more info

I am willing to barter or rent my personal vehicles to friends, or friends of friends, who are visiting Dumaguete and need transportation.  Forum members qualify :thumbsup:

There is a certain amount of trust involved in bartering the use of my vehicles so there is room for some negotiation, but here is the short version:

I have a 2017 Honda Click scooter Honda Click.jpg available

and a 2017 Honda XR150 street and trail motorcycle For Registration.jpg available. (XR150 not available)

I can reserve either one for 500 pesos a day with 10% off when reserved for 7 days or more OR 20% off when reserved for 28 days or more (or barter something of equal value). I can drop it off at the port, hotel or airport for you (in Dumaguete or Sibulan) and pick it up the same way.

I have a 2003 Honda Civic car Background Car.jpg available.

I can reserve it for 1,000 pesos a day with 10% off when reserved for 7 days or more OR 20% off when reserved for 28 days or more (or barter something of equal value).  Pick up or drop off is the same as above.

The motorcycles are in excellent condition and darn near new so will go anywhere.  The car is not new so best used for getting around town or sticking to paved roads (low ground clearance for trails or construction zones).  Don't expect anything fancy from the car but the brakes, tires, drive-train and body are all in good condition.

These types of motorcycles are hard to find at any of the rental places in town which is why I am doing this.  The cars you can find for rent locally are very nice but way overpriced, which is why I am offering my own private car to those who only want cheap transportation.

As I am a 6' 2" foreigner, you can be assured that these vehicles are handy for the big and tall fellow and just as good for shorter folk.  I can loan any of these vehicles for a day if they are not reserved, just drop me a private message.  For anyone who is unable to send a private message then post here, in this thread.

For more information send me a private message or post in this thread.  You can also check out my About Me page for other contact information

EDIT:  I am open to pick up and/or drop off at other locations.  For example, one friend asked me to drop off a motorcycle in Cebu and he will tour around and leave it at some other location where I can pick it up.  Of course I would ask for my expenses to do that but the option is available. :Policeman:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

How is this working out for you Dave? I told my wife and she said our family has been renting out their 90cc scooter off and on from the time they got it. I guess that can actually be a money maker.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Old55 said:

How is this working out for you Dave?

I'm finding out that the Honda XR150 is a popular motorcycle.  So much so that I've had very little time to use it myself :thumbsup: And yes, that's a good thing.

• Like 4

Hi Dave,

Does the car have good working AC?  May be interested, could you DM me please?  Thanks

Paul

1 hour ago, Paul Petersen said:

Does the car have good working AC? 

Yes.  DM sent.  If you don't see a private message in your inbox then post again and I'll ask the boss to check it.  (I cannot remember if you need a minimum number of posts to use the message system).

For others interested, yes the AC works fine.

Dave

• Like 1