Lets get to know.

Balisidar
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey Jean,

Like Jollygoodfellow said this is mostly a forum of ex-patriots from various countries.  Older, (mostly) happily married and living in the Philippines.  So introduce yourself.  Tell your story and something about yourself.  We are a pretty friendly group here but also a might suspicious.  Ball's in your court now😁

Edited by Balisidar
Spelling
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Hi Jean,

Welcome to the forum. Just so you know there was nothing wrong with your introduction but as others have stated this is an information sharing forum so we would be pleased to have you join us here. 

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Just so you know there was nothing wrong with your introduction

Good to know, Dan.  Better ask your wife first.  She might see something wrong with you getting to know this member and then doing travels and having fun.  But I may be wrong on this so I'll ask Lynne.      Hmmmm.  I got the look.  Thing is, this is a Philippine Expats Forum and most wives have no problem with us meeting other expats to exchange ideas and socialize but:

11 hours ago, Jean said:

talk get to know each other. Do travels have fun

This idea will get a lot of expats dragged away from the forum by their wives.

(Lynne says I am right)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

We have single members.

It’s true that this forum isn’t a dating site.

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2018 at 9:20 AM, Snowy79 said:

My partner loves me meeting up with young girls. It's fortunate that jealousy isn't in the Filipino nature so I can't see an issue with meeting up. :whistling:

My wife always tells me to meet young girls at the mall. "Your nieces will buy you Jollibee while I shop. Just go."

Edited by JDDavao
spelling errot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 4/20/2018 at 9:20 PM, Snowy79 said:

My partner loves me meeting up with young girls. It's fortunate that jealousy isn't in the Filipino nature so I can't see an issue with meeting up. :whistling:

Wow y 2

Even better bandages are inexpensive here

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
Cristan
Posted
Posted

I'm new to the Philippines/Manila... going to be moving here eventually and shuttling in between Singapore and Manila until I finally settle all the admin. Would love to make friends... 

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
On 4/19/2018 at 7:44 PM, Jean said:

beep. like reply or message.

Your use of "beep" indicates as being someone whose is young because the old foggies on this forum didn't understand this slang word.  But it is a great forum and I have enjoyed many years exchanging information about the Philippines. 

• Like 4