Posted
Posted

What a sweetie pie your daughter is 😁😀

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

We are doing a 2 night staycation at Sea residences across from MOA.  They have a new ferry from Bataan to the dock near MOA so we thought it would be fun for the kids.  I'll share more when we get home.

Looks good

Just so members know, instead of making a long post with images that one has to scroll you can drag and drop them while posting. If you are on a desktop that is. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

That ferry looks better than anything I have been on down here.The pools look nice too.

KC813
Posted
Posted

The ferry to Bataan, and the tour on the island, is very well executed.  The ticketing method seems to change every year but hopefully that has become more consistent. 

I've taken groups there several times and am always amazed how well-organized the whole operation is compared to, well, ... almost everything else you deal with daily!

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted

What a cutie. Good job OMW.

• Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Yes the ferry is running again, used it many years ago, long before MOA was built. The old ferry looked like a converted MTB. We stayed in Sea Residence a couple of years ago, airbnb. A bit small for 3.3M peso.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

That ferry looks better than anything I have been on down here.The pools look nice too.

It was a nice ferry.  In the initial pictures I saw, I thought it was brand new, but now I think it might be 20+ years old, but very well maintained.  The interior kind of had a dated feel to it, but was spotless.  The seat were like short haul airline economy but with tons of legroom

The pools were the best part of Sea Residences.  The pools and pool area were very well maintained, unlike some other areas.

• Like 1

marine6357
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

The pools and pool area were very well maintained, unlike some other areas.

Hi OMW I will be flying into Manila at the beginning of September and planning to stay there for a few days just to get acclimated to the time zone differences. So was wondering is this endorsement of Sea residences as a possible place for me to stay? Prices seem very reasonable and very nice location.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 4/20/2018 at 6:28 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Just so members know, instead of making a long post with images that one has to scroll you can drag and drop them while posting. If you are on a desktop that is.

Yes, I was on my phone so it was very hard to maneuver around!