Can anyone here actually Remember their Elementary School friends?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I know I can Remember a few names But the people behind those names Well :89: Yet here I sit Typing this while my Wife has a guest from 41 years ago and you would think they only saw each other Yesterday. True they have days that they talk on FB But it is remarkable the things they are Remembering. Just goes to show if you have a Filipino Friend that is a true friend they will be your friends Forever( unless something Bad happens I guess) Photos later as they are still jaw aching out there. in the Sala Me? I will just stay out of the Way and have a  beer sori sori.jpg or Two :smile:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I can remember many but I have only stayed in contact with one friend that I have known since kindergarten.  We stopped by to see him and his wife last year on our U.S. trip.

Next week we will be in Bohol, my wife's home island, and she has a few schoolmates lined up to see.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

41 years ago and you would think they only saw each other Yesterday.

I feel your pain, it drives me batty lolol :571c66d400c8c_1(103):I remember names from elementary and high school but haven't spoken to any for 30 plus years. A few friends from the service. Wife has "batch mates" from elementary, high school, college, university, from her job at the bank and her job at the department of tourism. Each group is different and each usually have get togethers monthly. 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, scott h said:

I feel your pain, it drives me batty lolol :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

I was Lucky, I only had 1 Turn up (Her very best friend from all those years ago) but they sounded like 10 of them out there. At least I got snacks  and got a few words in :hystery:Wife and Friend.jpg

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

10 of them out there

I hear you. The other husbands of the wife friends always fight with each other as to which one of us has to drive the crew to the outing (and hence have to stay with the group) I feel so sorry for the food servers. Visit a local chicken farm, that's what is sounds like

• Haha 2

TunaT
Posted
Posted

I am only 74 so I remember most if not all of my grade/elementary school friends. Check back with me in 20 or 30 more years and we'll see how I do then. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
On 4/30/2018 at 1:03 AM, TunaT said:

I am only 74 so I remember most if not all of my grade/elementary school friends. Check back with me in 20 or 30 more years and we'll see how I do then. 

Sad part.........many are only a memory

• Like 2