Electrical appliances which make to buy.

robert k
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

In the early days of inverters ,they were quite large in size and would be used to drive large electrical motors ,the cost of the inverter would pay for itself after 8 months  , we went from using what is called star delta to inverters very quickly as the savings were enormous , on a recent course I did , we covered the dakin air conditioning units ,they have a new gas called R32 and that combined with their internal inverters produce savings of 70% on energy bills in comparison with the old units

Can you still put propane in them?:smile:

• 2 weeks later...
lobojohn
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2018 at 11:23 AM, sonjack2847 said:

We have decided that we will furnish our apartments when they are ready to rent.I have seen some fridge/freezers which are made in Canada.The brand is Marke does anybody know if they are any good or should I stick to Panasonic.I have had a Panasonic for 5 years with no problems but the Marke has a bigger freezer compartment which I like.The price is not too bad either.Any input would be appreciated.

my 10 year old Markes of Canada aircon is cranking out 68 deg. right now and has done double duty watering the flowers outside beneath it.

no complaints from me , but ive heard there are some. i glanced online and what i found is Markes of Canada Philippines.. :) SO CLEVER HUH? 

havent heard anything about their refs, but this aircon is fine. 

Edited by lobojohn
not related to ref

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
On 5/11/2018 at 8:17 PM, sonjack2847 said:

I was going to buy ones with two doors to do away with the plastic internal door as  I have heard of that problem before.

my wife grabbed one shed had her eye on waiting for it to go on sale.. a floor model Midea 2 door, 19.4 cf. 40k marked down to 17k. deal of the year delivered for a 1000k and installed. a year old now and problem free. never any icing and as cold as the arctic. even in a 2 1/2 day power outage it never lost its cool.. no losses. i never heard of it , but im happy i have it. 

BKB
Posted
Posted

Got a Samsung inverter fridge,    Mabe inverter washing machine,   Fujidenzo 90 cm Cooking Range and a  Hitachi RA-10HV 1.0HP Inverter Window Type Air Conditioner. More than pleased with everything. The inverter units are easy on power.

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/mabe-wma10ixesxs-10kg-top-load-fully-automoatic-direct-drive-inverter-fully-auto-washer-i106341203-s107044516.html?spm=a2o4l.order_list.detail_image..4ccb3e17ECVZyE

In 1986, Mabe entered into an important joint venture with General Electric Co. to produce appliances for the US market. As part of an effort to move away from controlling Mexican operations from the US, GE decided to enter into the joint venture with a 48 per cent minority stake. While GE hoped to gain access to Mexico’s low cost labour pool, Mabe was given greater access to the world’s largest consumer market through GE’s US distribution network. By the mid 1990s, more than two-thirds of all gas ranges and refrigerators imported into the United States were designed and manufactured by Mabe in Mexico, while 95 per cent of those sold under the General Electric names were designed in Mabe's San Luis Potosi plant, the biggest kitchens plant in the world

• Like 1