Aussie killed in road crash in La Union

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Rooster said:

Perhaps Change your country of origin and avoid the obvious anti Amercanism on here

ohh never ever never.. it would never enter my mind. 

Rooster
Posted
Posted (edited)

Edited by Rooster
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Let’s play nice please guys?

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Rooster said:

Perhaps Change your country of origin and avoid the obvious anti Amercanism on here

Anti Americanism? :89:Obvious?? :89: I have been a member of this forum for quite a few years.  I do not recall ever seeing a post that I felt bashed Americans as a group, or for that matter, any other country or nationality.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Anti Americanism? :89:Obvious?? :89: I have been a member of this forum for quite a few years.  I do not recall ever seeing a post that I felt bashed Americans as a group, or for that matter, any other country or nationality.  

Well said.:56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:lets all enjoy each others thoughts, back to the origanal post.

RIP Paul. 

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Mike J said:

There is no anti anything on this forum but what there is at the moment a couple or more members trying to disrupt the forum and to do it they become trolls, create tag teams etc.  What they dont know that the system shows that some have been here before under other member names so I know who they are but let them have their moment of fun because if they have nothing better to do that cause problems i doubt if they are the type we welcome here. :thumbsup:

• Like 5

Rooster
Posted
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Mike J said:

I made the claim, perhaps I should have been more to the point. I'm referring to what I saw being done to Lobo. He (American) had just joined and was being trolled and attacked by others. I'm not fawn of bullies & consider them as cowards.  A moderator even berated him using the F word because he got the time of death and means of death wrong in the article. I was surprised it was not stopped but it continued. My bad for trying to stick up for a fellow countryman.

Edited by Rooster

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

JGF  Cats as well as sheep lie.  :shades:

• Like 1