Dummagette to bohol

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
On 5/25/2018 at 6:13 PM, Gary D said:

When I did that trip I was not aware there were different classes, all looked the same to me. Didn't seem to tight, but then I'm only 175 lbs.

I have done many trips on Ocenajet in tourist since OceanJet started operating. The longest trip I have done is the trip with oceanJet from Siquijor  on Siquijor to Dumaguete on negros to Tagbilaran Bohol then onto pier 1 in Cebu City. 6 hours from memory.  That was 2016 before they re introduced the more direct route from  Larena on Siquijor to Cebu City via Tagbilaran. I am about 140kg. (308 pounds). I have been fine travelling tourist with OceanJet.

I haven't tried business class on OceanJet but I tried business class on Supercat one time just to experience that. The seating was the same it was just less people travelling in business class. Plus a free snack i wasn't interested in. So, I went back to tourist. I have even travelled one level lower than that, on the  new Supercat boats travelling between Cebu City and Tagbilaran City and Cebu City and Ormoc City. No TV, No aircon, sitting outside in economy. That is a completely different experience again. And with unhindered views, a more relaxing experience, in my opinion. 

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
On 5/25/2018 at 5:14 PM, bastonjock said:

I'm putting together a plan for a three week jump around the phils ,

So, do you need info on how to get between other locations?

• Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jim Sibbick said:

So, do you need info on how to get between other locations?

I'm leaving it all kind of loose at the moment , all I've got booked is a return flight and a flight to davao , then ill fly to dummagette and on to bohol ,after bohol ,ill probably head to Clark and porac , from there ,it's manila and possibly Puerto galera , but that could all change depending on how I get on with a woman from davao lol 

I'm keeping my options open ,I would like to get to dumma for the meet up and I would like to visit some other places 

If I need info on travelling ,ill post on the forum 

Thank you for your question 

• Thanks 1

bows00
Posted
Posted

Just last year, I did a ferry from Dumaguete to Tagbilaran.  The ride took approximately 2 hours and I purchased my ticket in advance at the Lee Plaza (downstairs) for around 700P.

• Like 3