Or your wife will kill one or both of you :hystery:

Negativity, that's no way to help him solve his problem, :hystery:

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Clermont said:

As for sitting in the lazyboy, in a sexy voice, tell her that it's your special chair for getting you in the mood for the nights frolic. Ask her if she can feel the vibs, either she'll stay out of the chair or she will quit, save getting ulcers or sacking her. :whistling:

Ha, she started with us as a house sitter 2 years ago as we're always away, that time 50KG now fast forward she weighs I  over 70.....read I to that what you wish....

It would be struggle for her to fit in to my chair, although sure she manages it but even to suggest a nights frolic sends shiver down the spine big time....

• Haha 4

Clermont
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, RBM said:

Ha, she started with us as a house sitter 2 years ago as we're always away, that time 50KG now fast forward she weighs I  over 70.....read I to that what you wish....

It would be struggle for her to fit in to my chair, although sure she manages it but even to suggest a nights frolic sends shiver down the spine big time....

Like I said, always a solution to a problain: Over large people ( politically correct, not fat anymore,) are very useful in cooler months, keeps you warm of a night, and you can lay in their shade during a hot day. But, I can visual her and I agree, sorry I can't help further and I'm pleased your policy is, One dog one bone, it's an old saying that we have over here to express their faithfulness to their partner, but there are a few blokes that stick to the traditional saying, any port in a storm. :2245_safe: