The Helpers

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
56 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

This whole are around 'employing' family to do jobs . . .

Yes that has always been a bugaboo of mine too.  Seems that strangers are more interested in the jobs than friends and family.  But that doesn't stop us from trying.  Rather the devil you know, as the saying goes.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Jack could you wait a month or two i know two very reliable people who may fit the bill, will there be free use of a motor vehicle thrown in as well :thumbsup:

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Also could i have a Friday off once a month so i could meet up with the gang, :whistling:

• Haha 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, stevewool said:

Also could i have a Friday off once a month so i could meet up with the gang, :whistling:

Friday?  Or are you wanting to meet another gang :hystery:

• Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Their are other solutions for maid services. :867:

Aeolus_0.jpg

What a set of solenoids on that one! :hystery:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Jack you have my sympathy, there is no easy answer to this age old situation. Basically what ever the master has I shall also enjoy.

Our maid is older than my SO and quite decisive, so much so I often have the feeling she semi controls the domestic situation minus finances.

Few minutes ago I came down from the terrace to find her, together with my SO using my glass and drinking my drink.......It's one of those glasses that has a gell inside which is frozen....I am aware she sits in my lazy boy, uses my shower, drinks  my drinks during our absence but this during my presence here was to much. She tried to hide my glass but to late........I was so close to firing her on the spot which would of caused a huge domestic.......perhaps even fatal.

To be honest I often feel my SO puts the maid on a higher scale than myself, be it her age, nationality  or stronger will I do not know. 

I always try  remember my opening comment what ever the master has so shall I the maid enjoy....

During our absence air con remote is hidden, the rest like my lazy boy an shower is unfortunately a little large to hide. Here maids are very hard to find, especially as my SO is from Cebu

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2018 at 2:42 PM, Jack Peterson said:

OK, So we lost our real good one because she was afraid to say it was getting to her and making her back ache.

:smile: Happy chappy here this morning, I was sat on the Terrace last evening having my usual 6pm Beer or two when a shout from the gate brought a smile to my face, having heard on the bamboo Telegraph that we had Fired the two, it this story, Our Best helper to date had contacted "Azon" and asked if she could come back, She arrived with a smile and  has started in earnest as I write this, We have another one Starting soon but it may be a Working Student which this one is OK with as the Washing can be done early and the Leaves etc in the Evening, So now having my stressless (? if ever) time back I can rejoin the throng with a little more input as required on things, OH I know life is not always as we hope for but as I said this issue was new to me but Azon realised that she just cannot do it all and to have some sort of decent living help is a Must in our situation and HELP has arrived, Thank you all for partaking in this Topic, as they say " the Show goes on " :thumbsup: As an addition I can say that we should beware that these Helpers do talk to each other so bear in mind that what we say can get back. :wink: In  my case here that worked well for me

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little
  • Like 4

Clermont
Posted
Posted
On 6/6/2018 at 8:43 PM, RBM said:

Few minutes ago I came down from the terrace to find her, together with my SO using my glass and drinking my drink.......It's one of those glasses that has a gell inside which is frozen..

There is always a solution to a problain: buy her her own glass, she will be thrilled. As for sitting in the lazyboy, in a sexy voice, tell her that it's your special chair for getting you in the mood for the nights frolic. Ask her if she can feel the vibs, either she'll stay out of the chair or she will quit, save getting ulcers or sacking her. :whistling:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Clermont said:

either she'll stay out of the chair or she will quit

Or your wife will kill one or both of you :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2