Anthony Bourdien Dead apparent suicide

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Anthony Bourdain dead age 61 apparently suicide north France.

• Sad 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Anthony Bourdain dead age 61 apparently suicide north France.

That is really sad.  Anthony puts some spice in CNN.  His "Parts Unknown" series were candid, down to earth and sometimes in your face commentaries about all things consumed, including smoking pot on national TV. 

I guess his re-runs would be more popular now.  He's probably giving St Peter some lessons on how to roll a joint.....he, he.   

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Foreigner
Posted
Posted

My wife and her family can’t seem to understand why successful Americans take their own lives.  Robin Williams and now Anthony Bourdain.  Of course, the problem cuts across all Americans, not just the succesful ones.

It’s probably just as hard for most Americans to understand why so many Filipinos are happy, even though they live with all of the shortcomings of being in a developing 3rd world country.

RIP Anthony Bourdain

• Like 4

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

Has there been any more actual facts or findings that it was indeed a suicide? Everything I have read seems very vague and I can't help but wonder if it was indeed suicide - or another... ummm 'adult activity gone bad' accident.

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

Has there been any more actual facts or findings that it was indeed a suicide? Everything I have read seems very vague and I can't help but wonder if it was indeed suicide - or another... ummm 'adult activity gone bad' accident.

Maybe he drank he wrong wine with the slugs err snails.

:SugarwareZ-047:

Like Jake I'll miss his show......he wasn't always accurate though....he liked Jollibee spaghetti  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1