How Safe is Philippines?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Capa said:

And what kind of poison would you use to "sort them out"? Cyanide, Ricin, Sarin, or maybe Plutonium-239?

I have no idea but my Doberman in the UK was poisoned and died.So it can be done.

Capa
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I have no idea but my Doberman in the UK was poisoned and died.So it can be done.

Sonjack2847, I am so sorry to hear about your Doberman, may he (or she) rest in peace. Kill my Doberman and any intruder would still have to contend with an electronic fence consisting of LIDAR and RADAR. And I have concocted a few poisons of my own connected with some Vietnamese-style booby traps. Just let someone try to penetrate my compound!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, Capa said:

Kill my Doberman and any intruder would still have to contend with an electronic fence consisting of LIDAR and RADAR. And I have concocted a few poisons of my own connected with some Vietnamese-style booby traps. Just let someone try to penetrate my compound!

Sounds like you live in a war zone. Hopefully when you step out the gate the boogie man is not waiting for you :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Old55 said:

we missed your voice of reason and compassion.

John Mcenroe.jpg:hystery:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Sorry Jack, I was wearing my tinfoil hat cleaning my guns in the bunker when I posted that.:571b119686cf7_1(72):

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Sorry Jack, I was wearing my tinfoil hat cleaning my guns in the bunker when I posted that.:571b119686cf7_1(72):

Yeah But we say strange things at times that are the truth, I do it when I have had a couple of beer sori sori.jpg i was on coffee at the time I posted, good really as it may have come out different but still so true EH?:wink:

• Thanks 1

Capa
Posted
Posted
On 9/5/2018 at 11:33 PM, Old55 said:

Welcome back Capa, we missed your voice of reason and compassion.

Well thank you, it's nice to be back. My recommendation to anyone wanting to sort out a Doberman is to use Ricin. It would be virtually undetectable in any autopsy performed on the sorted out Doberman.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Ricin? ☠️ Doggie treats and a firm leash hand always kept the nippers in line for me.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Capa said:

Well thank you, it's nice to be back. My recommendation to anyone wanting to sort out a Doberman is to use Ricin. It would be virtually undetectable in any autopsy performed on the sorted out Doberman.

This is the Philippines.  Your dog getting run over by a trike would be undetectable in an autopsy. :morning1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2