crap tv and crap food,

stevewool
Posted
Posted

You can take the girl out of the Philippines , but you cannot take the Philippines out of the girl.

Now my Emma works very hard and she keeps a great house, she looks after me very well and i dont want for anything but there is a BUT.

When its her days off she does all her chores and once that is done its her time as she says, then its the crap tv program coming from America , American house wife, New York housewife, Atlanta housewife in fact there must be a every state housewife , talk about facelifts and stupid women , and then there is the smell of fish on these days , yes the smelly fish , she does look forward to her days off , i dont.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I feel your pain Steve! Do you have to suffer through Korean soap operas too?

I leave the room or wear headphones 🎧 and watch YouTube or listen to music.

• Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I'm in two minds with relation to both.. On the one hand they both evoke many fond memories of my time in PI.  On the other hand it's the reality of them... 

stevewool
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Old55 said:

I feel your pain Steve! Do you have to suffer through Korean soap operas too?

I leave the room or wear headphones 🎧 and watch YouTube or listen to music.

Not seen any Korean soaps yet, but there is still time.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Has to be better than here,,,,,,,,TPC or GMA tired soaps at least are duped but the news that I might like is not and Fe gets upset trying to tell me what is said in the Taglish they speak.:bonk:

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 6/13/2018 at 3:03 AM, stevewool said:

When its her days off she does all her chores and once that is done its her time as she says, then its the crap tv program coming from America , American house wife, New York housewife, Atlanta housewife in fact there must be a every state housewife , talk about facelifts and stupid women , and then there is the smell of fish on these days , yes the smelly fish , she does look forward to her days off , i dont.

How does she feel about your habits on days off?

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

How does she feel about your habits on days off?

Well thats a good question, when she asked me what have i been up to the answer is usually " thats nice", in other words she is not interested .

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Well thats a good question, when she asked me what have i been up to the answer is usually " thats nice", in other words she is not interested .

Same as you, your not interested in what she likes to do so I guess the feeling is mutual. :tiphat:

stevewool
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Same as you, your not interested in what she likes to do so I guess the feeling is mutual. :tiphat:

indeed.thats why we get on so well.

• Like 1