Peter Scully, GUILTY (as if we didn't know this) but

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I say But because it seems that there may be a problem with reporting again.

CAGAYAN DE ORO, Philippines (UPDATED) – A regional trial court in Cagayan de Oro City declared Australian national Peter Gerard Scully guilty sexually abusing young children in Mindanao and uploading videos for clients in Europe.

Judge Jose Escobido of RTC Branch 37 convicted Scully of one count of human trafficking and 5 counts of rape by sexual assault.

Scully arrived along with a bus-full of other inmates. He was the last one to get off the bus and Rappler tried to talk to Scully but he refused to speak.

Full Story here; 

https://www.rappler.com/nation/204828-pedophile-peter-scully-guilty-human-trafficking-rape

• I'm Confused 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

What is the problem? 

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Good to hear, doubt he'll have a nice time in jail

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Suffer in jail then burn in hell is much too good for that monster.

Ram1957
Posted
Posted

Maybe he will hang himself. There is no protective custody in Philippines Prison so  he better have alot of money.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

What is the problem? 

Differing and sometimes opposing stories on different news pages but it will be seen when the Defence starts it's appeal :unsure: good result but I am just not holding my breath on Things We know where we are EH? :89: 

Rooster
Posted
Posted
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:15 AM, Jack Peterson said:

CAGAYAN DE ORO, Philippines (UPDATED) – A regional trial court in Cagayan de Oro City declared Australian national Peter Gerard Scully guilty sexually abusing young children in Mindanao and uploading videos for clients in Europe.

Judge Jose Escobido of RTC Branch 37 convicted Scully of one count of human trafficking and 5 counts of rape by sexual assault.

Scully arrived along with a bus-full of other inmates. He was the last one to get off the bus and Rappler tried to talk to Scully but he refused to speak.

Full Story here; 

https://www.rappler.com/nation/204828-pedophile-peter-scully-guilty-human-trafficking-rape

I doubt he'll last long in jail.

I just watched a TV show on PI Cable TV - Crime Investigation Asia http://www.citvasia.com/shows concerning the same topic in Cambodia and was surprised to learn that most of the Foreigner pedophiles are the rescuers and investigators of the victims who work in International Justice missions. Some of the pedophiles were Foreigner police. I didn't know the Asian men consider it as an aphrodisiac  that makes them more stronger and successful. 

canadamale
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Rooster said:

I doubt he'll last long in jail. 

I believe he has been in jail since his arrest feb 20 2015.  Still alive.The PH can seem very strange at times.  Hopefully life sentence means life sentence. 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)

Another article from New York Post.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/14/infamous-pedophile-smiles-as-he-gets-life-in-prison/

Australian pedophile Peter Gerard Scully, considered one of the world’s most depraved child traffickers and rapists, smiled as he was sentenced to life in a Philippines court.

The former Melbourne, Australia, property developer was filmed smiling as he left the Cagayan de Oro city court in the southern Philippines province of northern Mindanao.

He had just been sentenced to life in prison, along with his former girlfriend and accomplice, Carme Ann Alvarez.

Scully, 55, faces up to 60 further charges for child murder, torture and abuse cases against children as young as 12 months.

That includes the abuse of two young girls, whom Scully allegedly made dig their own graves and filmed being raped.

On Wednesday, Judge Jose Escobido declared Scully guilty of one count of human trafficking and five counts of rape by sexual assault of underage girls.

Modal Trigger
Getty Images
Acting Regional State Prosecutor Merlyn Uy said pending cases against Scully involved his former live-in partner Liezel Margallo.

The Philippines government had earlier considered reintroducing the death penalty for Scully, who fled fraud charges in Australia in 2011 and moved to Mindanao, where he would entice impoverished children with money and gifts.

Filippino news site Rappler reports that Scully abused Filippino children on Mindanao, filmed the crimes and sold the videos to clients in Europe.

The Philippines Justice Department reported in 2016 that Scully’s pedophile syndicate engaged in cybersex operations, using children below 12 years old, and including a 1-year-old.

Authorities have 45 witnesses in the case of the two girls, Daisy and Queenie, and others.

Video of the sexual abuse was uploaded online between 2011 and 2014, with payments collected from the viewers via money transfer.

Following the production of a shocking film of child torture and abuse titled, “Daisy’s Destruction,” police issued a global manhunt for the film’s maker.

Edited by Mike J
Spelling