Sorry Sir no more ferries til Sunday

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I had no idea the Coast Guard had any jurisdiction on that, at any port.  I do understand they have jurisdiction over cargo and whether the ferry runs or not.

Seems now, that the vehicle is classed as cargo  Scratching Head.jpg I can see it on an International basis but Domestic? or are the LTO trying to keep registered vehicles in the Region they are Registered and /or keeping a check on where they are actually and using the Coastguard to monitor Scratching Head.jpg Geeeze   confused-man.png Do any of them actually do the Job they are paid to do, Properly? 

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Seems now, that the vehicle is classed as cargo 

It does make sense, in a way.  In the past, I have chuckled that the guard looks under the car but not in the car.  I chuckle because, if I did have any device that I wanted to hide, I would hide it under all the stuff stored inside the car.  So any person with a vehicle could be driving an IED and that might be a disaster should the wrong people figure that out.  Thus we should be thankful that the coastguard is keeping us safe :bomb_80_anim_gif:

• Like 1