Maybe good news for the British.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Parliament is going to debate the petition you signed – “Introduce automatic approval of visit visas for families of British Citizens”.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/206568

The debate is scheduled for 9 July 2018.

I hope this goes through as a lot of Brits have problems getting a visitor visa for their family.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

With the general anti immigration feeling in the country at the moment being whipped up by the Daily Mail don't hold your breath.

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Not only in Britain, world wide.

5 hours ago, Gary D said:

With the general anti immigration feeling in the country at the moment being whipped up by the Daily Mail don't hold your breath.

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

The Anti immigration feeling as it's been put is not only strong in the UK , I was talking to some Belgians yesterday and they felt the same as a lot of brits 

It's also one of the main driving factors for brexit 

Yesterday I drove to Belgium, got the ferry at Dover on my way back as you approach Calais  ,you cannot help but notice the numbers of young Asian and African men who are mulling around trying to find a way across the channel , the security at Calais is also a lot tighter , I got a full search again at the port , they are not looking for booze or cigarettes  , it's people they are after 

There are a lot less would be asylum  seekers than a year ago,  but they are building up again 

• Like 3
  • Hmm thinking 1