Philhealth is Changing

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

One thing about all this is news last Month from Philhealth, that surprised my Wife and I, it would appear that next May when our daughter will be 21, she will have to have her own membership as the new rules only allow her to be covered until 21, Since the Passing of her Mother the only people that will be on the beneficiary List after next May will be My Wife and I and  possibly 2 Direct family children she names under the age of 21, Providing they are in Full time Education, should they leave and start to work then 18 is the age of Cut off as the company they go to work for will deal with it , seems that each and every time we try and get to the Bottom of things we get to a :571c66d400c8c_1(103):situation. Having said that, it is good to know that I am still on the List as a beneficiary, for who knows how long :whatever:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

I am still on the List as a beneficiary, for who knows how long 

Ah yes, well I suspect you have a few good years left in you yet.  :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Mind you,  Filipino seniors get free Philhealth so you could take out citizeship. (Joke lang)

• Like 1