Oh dear ( another little bump on the car)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

no Night Ferry last night

I am surprised because Cokaliong runs every Sunday Midnight.  Did they cancel last night's trip for some reason?

Clermont
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Question is, rub out the scratches, or, rub out the cat?

Personally, I'd go for the scratches, rubbing out the cat might mean cooking for yourself. :th_thbarbaque:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

rub out the cat?

Does anyone know a way to catch a feral cat?  I have one practically living in my front yard, eating the food that is put out for my cat and crapping everywhere.  But he is too streetwise to get caught.  He knows just how to stay out of my reach.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I am surprised because Cokaliong runs every Sunday Midnight.  Did they cancel last night's trip for some reason?

On that I am not too sure but I suspect the Sprog could not get a return when she came over and was maybe too idle to queue at the Port window when she arrived, Cokaliong offices were closed when "A" went down in the Afternoon so she just said No boat But..................it was one of the afternoons I did not feel like arguing :unsure: and that is all I can say (It will come out one day I am sure!)

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Does anyone know a way to catch a feral cat?  I have one practically living in my front yard, eating the food that is put out for my cat and crapping everywhere.  But he is too streetwise to get caught.  He knows just how to stay out of my reach.

Ask this lady:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Ask this lady:

I think there must be easier ways to catch a feral cat.  I just have to come up with one.

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I think there must be easier ways to catch a feral cat.  I just have to come up with one.

Tylenol.. cats cant tolerate it at all.. crush 2 pills to powder and mix it in some nice kitty treat and leave it out.. youll of course have to keep your own cat inside until youve dispatched the offending pussy.. 

Tylenol for all your headache needs. 

jimeve
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I can lend you my two dogs they just love cats, got 3 dead cats up to now buried in the garden. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Just now, jimeve said:

I can lend you my two dogs they just love cats, got 3 dead cats up to now buried in the garden. 

Ohh that is so tempting.  This is a fast, feral cat though so they may not be up to the challenge.  Plus I am soft hearted.  I don't want the b*stard dead.  I just want him gone away so he is not shitting in my driveway and eating my cat's food.  I want to trap the little bugger and put him in Jack's car for his daughter to take to Cebu and release :hystery:  (How's that for easing the thread back on topic)

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Ohh that is so tempting.  This is a fast, feral cat though so they may not be up to the challenge.  Plus I am soft hearted.  I don't want the b*stard dead.  I just want him gone away so he is not shitting in my driveway and eating my cat's food.  I want to trap the little bugger and put him in Jack's car for his daughter to take to Cebu and release :hystery:  (How's that for easing the thread back on topic)

One of the dogs ran up a tree lol chasing one cat, granted it was an easy tree to climb but....

• Like 1