Oh dear ( another little bump on the car)

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

All new vehicles should come pre-scratched and pre-dented so more of them won't hurt so much.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Dave, perhaps you could ask Jack to take a spin through your area a few times. 🙀 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Reading Jack's post brought back a (now humorous) memory from many years back.  My ex-wife went out the front door as she told me she was going grocery shopping.  A minute or so later she came back in and asked me; "Do we have any duct tape?"  I immediately felt sick to my stomach as I was certain the shopping trip, the duct tape, and the Park Avenue were somehow all a part of this request.  I knew I should not, but I ask anyway; "Why do you need duct tape?".  Here response was delivered in a frustrated, even indignant tone;

"You know that green plastic recycle bin in the driveway . . . I was backing . . . and barely, just barely, (holds up two fingers a millimeter apart) BARELY, HARDLY EVEN TOUCHED IT, and the mirror fell off!!!!  That should be covered by warranty right?"

I went outside to find the driver side mirror hanging halfway down the door by it remote control cables.  You know there is something very sad about seeing a beautiful pristine Park Avenue with the mirror hanging there like the insides of a gutted salmon.  Words of wisdom my friends, If the wife comes in and asks for duct tape, be prepared for bad news and a roller coaster of emotion.  :89::571c66d400c8c_1(103)::shock_40_anim_gif:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2