Datdutan 2018

Rooster
Posted
Posted (edited)

For anyone who loves beer, babes, live rock-n-roll bands, tattoo artists from around the world. Datdutan 2018 dates have been released. 

http://www.dutdutan.com.ph/

Need a break from the keyboard? :computerrage_40_anim_gif:   Mark your calendars. Sept 21 & 22, 2018 World Trade Center Manila. 12pm to 2am.

Tattoos not needed to attend. I have no Tattoos and have no desire to get one, I attend this event in Manila annually. Many expats attend as well. :cheersty:

dat.JPG

Edited by Rooster

marine6357
Posted
Posted

Just curious if this is a large event? In the sense would it make airline tickets and hotel cost rise during this event? The reason I ask is that I am booking flights and hotels near this date September 20th to be exact and finding prices slightly higher at this time. If this is the reason then might have to adjust my schedule by a few days.

Rooster
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, marine6357 said:

Just curious if this is a large event? In the sense would it make airline tickets and hotel cost rise during this event? The reason I ask is that I am booking flights and hotels near this date September 20th to be exact and finding prices slightly higher at this time. If this is the reason then might have to adjust my schedule by a few days.

IMHO, has no bearing. Most who go live in the PI. The Tat artists come from other countries and set up booths. 

The rise in Airline tickets is because the cost of fuel to airlines has gone up 50% compared to last year. Google it. I used to be able to fly back to the east coast,  US for $800 to $1200. My ticket with Delta for Aug/Sept is almost $2k. 

I'll be at the 2018 event. It's interesting to see so many get inked. Still don't understand why they do it. The Beauty Contest, & Bands are awesome. It's a very interesting & fun event. Many drop dead gorgeous women.