Carpool

Posted

The best ever Video ever, well i think so .

• Like 2
  • Love it 3

Posted

Outstanding!

• Like 1

Posted

I saw this too and loved it! James Corden and Carpool Karaoke are great.  This is his best or at least one of his best shows!

• Like 2

Posted

Wow at 76 Paul sounds just as good as the first time I heard him. To Be so energetic and vibrant at this age I just hope I can still move like him at that age. Thanks for sharing Steve.

• Like 3

Posted
On 6/30/2018 at 7:06 PM, stevewool said:

The best ever Video ever, well i think so .

Thanks for sharing Steve--I hadn't seen that! When Paul talks about how long the journey has been for him,  I can relate to that in my own life too. Brilliant!

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Posted

Ahh......Sir Paul McCartney!  Thank you Steve, you brought tears of joy for me and Judy.  Here is one of my favorites -- a classic black and white of And I Love Her: 

• Like 1
  • Love it 2

Posted
10 hours ago, marine6357 said:

Wow at 76 Paul sounds just as good as the first time I heard him.

Wow is right!  I had no idea he was already 76!

• Like 1

Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

Wow is right!  I had no idea he was already 76!

He'd have to be OMW--I remember a a very little kid my sister and I collecting Beatle cards the kind like baseball cards that came in a pack with a square of bubble gum. We had a big stack each with a rubber band around it, and we'd trade with neighborhood girls for favorites. My sister had a crush on Paul McCartney but I loved George..

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Posted (edited)

Off topic--sorry for that, but while watching all those Brits in Liverpool I got to thinking about my relatives on my father's side that came from England. My great grandfather we were told was a famous wrestler from Stalybridge. My grandparents emigrated to the US from there back in the day. Could any of you British folks give me a an inkling of what that town might have been like back in those days? Humor me now please.:smile:

Edited by Queenie O.
  • Like 1

Posted
18 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Could any of you British folks give me a an inkling of what that town might have been like back in those days? Humor me now please.:smile:

You don't give any years so here is a page of the 1920's

https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=images+of+1920\s+stalybridge+uk&rlz=1C1GIWA_enPH638PH638&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=zHgRZPVBPaYU-M%3A%2C-nHVlDk_KQI-2M%2C_&usg=__7Menum-E-AfZ2H3fqgNQK4LLiaA%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid8_vAsP_bAhVRfSsKHTkKDf4Q9QEILjAC#imgrc=zHgRZPVBPaYU-M:

• Like 1