Fight Anyone?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

This was very unfortunate and avoidable. Enough blame for both sides, although the news reported here in the States indicates the home team and spectators took it to an extreme.

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

Trash talk is in todays game (and I personally hate it) if what I read was correct the two aussie players were pro players from the states. That's the game now day I am afraid.

:SugarwareZ-034:

saw some pinay volleyball with the same kind of western ringers.. sux beyond sucking imo

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, lobojohn said:

if what I read was correct the two aussie players were pro players from the states.

I noticed the Filipino side had a couple of Filipino Americans too. They happened to be the tall ones :smile:

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I noticed the Filipino side had a couple of Filipino Americans too. They happened to be the tall ones :smile:

...and then i consider that all of the western athletes that come here to play pro sports are all basically rejects that didnt make it in their own country. its just an observation really , as i dont watch any of it beyond seeing it when changing channels. its bizarre seeing 6 ft plus girls playing volleyball mixed in with those pinays and i cant help think they must resent it. same for the b-balllers. soccer not so much.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, lobojohn said:

...and then i consider that all of the western athletes that come here to play pro sports are all basically rejects that didnt make it in their own country. its just an observation really , as i dont watch any of it beyond seeing it when changing channels. its bizarre seeing 6 ft plus girls playing volleyball mixed in with those pinays and i cant help think they must resent it. same for the b-balllers. soccer not so much.

I dont follow any of it but must be a disadvantage have such a difference in height. One Filipino had to run and jump with his fist in the air to reach the face of the Aussie player so not good for boxing either. 

lobojohn
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I dont follow any of it but must be a disadvantage have such a difference in height. One Filipino had to run and jump with his fist in the air to reach the face of the Aussie player so not good for boxing either. 

yeah its really a head shaker to me too, but B-Ball has been adopted by the fils as if its the only thing they can do . totally a national sport . totally emulating western B-Ball including covering themselves with ridiculous tattoos just like their heroes. ill never understand it. 

manny carried them in box for a long time , but now thats gone.  they have a strong MMA program thats growing and producing some world class fighters imo and i like MMA. its the only sport i watch . Team Lakay in Baguio i think it is? the Asian circuit is more fun to watch than the American UFC imo.