Second visit

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, marine6357 said:

Well done I wish you more good fortune in the future. I hope my luck is as good as yours on my visit in September.

I wish you all the good fortune in the world , the lady's of the Phil's are bountiful , stay with your instincts, don't let a pretty face fool you ,look for the girls that try to steer  you to places where you save some money , you will be expected to show generosity ,but you will have to be the judge of when generosity is being taken for a ride.

I would avoid girls who are not willing to hold a job down , also and this is important ,get them on messenger or WhatsApp  for some face to face chatting , that way you will filter out the ones who send younger photos  , do not send money to anyone before you meet them , if you ask for naughty pics and they send them ,drop them like a bad habit , the good girls are conservative and will not jump into the sack with you straight away

If they invite you to meet their families ,that means they are looking for approval , 

I am very much reminded of my mum and dad's era , the way that my mum fussed over my dad is the way that G fussed over me , since Friday when I left she has been busy sorting out my condo for rental purposes , writing up an inventory etc , she has to buy some small items ,such as bedding , an iron etc ,she has organised the cleaning and asked me if it was okay for her kids to use the swimming pool .

When you come across the bad girls , the ones that just see you as a walking ATM , give them taxi/ bus fare and send them packing,  keep a smile on your face , there are tons of good girls holding down jobs in the malls , just look like a single guy , go to the stalls where you buy load ,have them help you find the phone number on your new SIM,  have a bag of groceries in your hand , don't rush things , I got approached by 5 different girls all working in the mall , " do you have a girlfriend " is the question that you want to hear ,follow that up with , no and arrange to meet up for lunch at one of the many low cost eateries in the mall ,exchange phone numbers and take it from there

Semper fi to you 

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Gary D said:

" do you have a girlfriend "

"It's complicated" :hystery: (I'm not even sure what that means but the person asking always goes Ahhhh, with a knowing nod.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/29/2018 at 5:07 PM, bastonjock said:

if you ask for naughty pics and they send them ,drop them like a bad habit ,

If they are a good girl what will they be thinking of that question :smile:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

You will enjoy Davao...  It's not a touristy city but there's enough all around it that you'll enjoy it!  You have already discovered Samal...  When you went to Eden?  You turned off the highway in Toril...  I live near that first bridge you crossed and love it here...  I won't bore you with the list of things to do...  Just know it's a long long one..!!!

• Like 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If they are a good girl what will they be thinking of that question :smile:

From experience  ,ask the qustion and if they tell you NO ,you then apologise and tell them that you ask so thar you can find out who the good girls are , end by saying ,good girls dont do that and im looking for a good girl

• Like 2

bastonjock
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, i am bob said:

You will enjoy Davao...  It's not a touristy city but there's enough all around it that you'll enjoy it!  You have already discovered Samal...  When you went to Eden?  You turned off the highway in Toril...  I live near that first bridge you crossed and love it here...  I won't bore you with the list of things to do...  Just know it's a long long one..!!!

It was the trip back down that i remember most , in a three wheeler ,that was more scarey than the high wire bicycle  ride at eden :-)

i liked thar area , if this relationship goes the distance ,ill lpok for somewhere up in the hills

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Looks like Davao wins the contest lol , I've just finalised the purchase of a condo in Davao and I've just about finalised the lease on a one hectare plot of land in the hills above toril.

I'm planning to return in November , the rough plan is to continue working in the UK for a little while longer , I'm hoping to be a foreigner in them thar hills above davao by April 2019 

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Congratulations! My, you work fast.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Looks like Davao wins the contest lol , I've just finalised the purchase of a condo in Davao and I've just about finalised the lease on a one hectare plot of land in the hills above toril.

Congratulations on the purchase of the condo as you have some protection there but I hope you've seriously done enough due dilligence on the land leasing, especially up in the hills.  Most land in the hills tend to be tax declared and not titled.  Not that it'll make too much difference but if the land has a title chances are you'll be dealing with the owner.  If it's tax declared the land could belong to anyone not just the person holding the tax declaration.  If you build or farm on it there's a chance someone will remember they have ancestral rights to it and the probs begin. 

Edited by Snowy79
  • Like 5