ShippingCart.com

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 8/23/2018 at 3:57 PM, OnMyWay said:

es, Amazon can have some glitches in their tracking.  The 2 supplements I ordered last Sunday with Sameday delivery were not delivery Sunday, but I got a message from Shipping Cart that they arrived Monday morning, then they were in my cart ready to ship out later that afternoon, Monday, west coast time.

So today I got this message from Amazon about the shipment:

Unfortunately we will not be able to deliver your package as it has been lost in transit or damaged. We are very sorry about this. 

Please Contact Us and we will do what we can to make this right for you. 

Regarding this Amazon glitch, I chatted with them and told them I did receive the shipment and it was not "lost in transit or destroyed".  The agent thanked me and said he would pass the info along.

I just got an e-mail today saying the same shipment/products would be delivered today!  They sent it again!  The heck with them I'm not going to try to fix it.  I did my best and they dropped the ball again, to my benefit.

However, now I will have those 2 products sitting at shipping cart and I will have to order some more junk to ship with them!

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

I am wondering if ShippingCart is having issues. There are a lot of new complaints on their Facebook page. And, it seems that my delivery that was scheduled for the 11th has been pushed back by about a week. Their tracking integration with LBC is a mess. And, LBC's tracking is not very good to start with. So, hard to tell. On my ShippingCart account page, it shows the estimated delivery time to Manila (MICP)  as being pushed back by a week. On the LBC site, though, it makes no mention of the delay. So, I guess we'll see. Hoping this doesn't take forever, and I hope they don't lost my stuff. Have seen quite a few complaints about lost deliveries. Hard to know, though, if they were Air or Sea freight shipments. Oh well, hope for the best.

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Image 1 - From my shipping cart account:

Image 2 - From CheckMeOut/Aftership Tracking

Image 3 - From LBC Tracking page

Screenshot - 08_30_18 , 1_50_41 AM.png

Screenshot - 08_30_18 , 1_51_32 AM.png

Screenshot - 08_30_18 , 1_51_54 AM.png

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Regarding this Amazon glitch, I chatted with them and told them I did receive the shipment and it was not "lost in transit or destroyed".  The agent thanked me and said he would pass the info along.

I just got an e-mail today saying the same shipment/products would be delivered today!  They sent it again!  The heck with them I'm not going to try to fix it.  I did my best and they dropped the ball again, to my benefit.

However, now I will have those 2 products sitting at shipping cart and I will have to order some more junk to ship with them!

Amazon really has their wires crossed on this one.  I just got another e-mail from them:

Unfortunately we will not be able to deliver your package as it has been lost in transit or damaged. We are very sorry about this. 

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted
On 8/30/2018 at 3:40 AM, OnMyWay said:

Amazon really has their wires crossed on this one.  I just got another e-mail from them:

Hmm, sounds like there is a bug in their software and it is in an endless loop which will continue to ship you that last thing you ordered!

• Like 1

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, earthdome said:

Hmm, sounds like there is a bug in their software and it is in an endless loop which will continue to ship you that last thing you ordered!

Hmm...That could be good.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 8/29/2018 at 8:45 PM, OnMyWay said:

I sent my first Shipping Cart Air Cargo shipment yesterday.  6 small items, less than one pound.  Total shipping cost $16.99.

Ship date west coast 8/28/18.  Estimated delivery date 9/6/18.  Latest Update: 08/30/2018 23:59:00
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL MANILA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

Well, I had a very good experience with my first Shipping Cart air cargo shipment!  Delivered by LBC today at 1:30 PM!

Ordered the shipment Tuesday 8/28 and delivery Saturday 9/1!  That is just about as good express shipping on DHL or Fedex or UPS!

• Like 1

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Wow. Impressive. Glad to hear you got it so fast. Hope our sea freight deliveries arrive on time.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Well, I had a very good experience with my first Shipping Cart air cargo shipment!  Delivered by LBC today at 1:30 PM!

Ordered the shipment Tuesday 8/28 and delivery Saturday 9/1!  That is just about as good express shipping on DHL or Fedex or UPS!

Also worth mentioning, some of the items in the shipment (supplements, cheap jewelry) are not available for Amazon Int'l shipping.

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Well, looks like my first sea freight shipment with Shipping Cart is finally in the Philippines. Tracking shows it's with customs. So, we'll see how it goes. Ordered from Amazon 7/25. Items arrived in Philippines 9/4. Estimated delivery 9/11. Will it make it on time? I don't know. Will update when I know more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1