ShippingCart.com

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, JeSsDaDdY said:

Well, looks like my first sea freight shipment with Shipping Cart is finally in the Philippines. Tracking shows it's with customs. So, we'll see how it goes. Ordered from Amazon 7/25. Items arrived in Philippines 9/4. Estimated delivery 9/11. Will it make it on time? I don't know. Will update when I know more.

My first Sea shipment is exactly the same status; 9/4 customs and 9/11 delivery.  It has always been 9/11 for the delivery.

I can't remember where you are but LBC has always had good service for our shipments that come from Manila to Subic.  I hope that remains the same.  Today is Thursday so I optimistically predict delivery here in Subic on Monday or Tuesday!  :smile:

• Like 1

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Today is Thursday so I optimistically predict delivery here in Subic on Monday or Tuesday! 

Good luck. I hope it comes on time. I have an uneasy feeling that mine will be delayed for some reason or another. I really hope I am wrong, though. Kids are looking forward to a lot of the stuff that is coming.

Edited by JeSsDaDdY

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

My first Sea shipment now has the status:

09/07/2018 20:55:15
FORWARDED TO OLONGAPO DELIVERY TEAM

so it should be at LBC in Olongapo today.

• Like 1

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

My first Sea shipment now has the status:

09/07/2018 20:55:15
FORWARDED TO OLONGAPO DELIVERY TEAM

so it should be at LBC in Olongapo today.

Wow. Nice. Mine is still showing as being in Manila.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

:AddEmoticons04230:

The first sea shipment arrived on it's infamous due date!20180911_123950.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

AMAZING!

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Glad yours made it on time. Just received word from ShippingCart that mine will be at least a week late. No idea why.

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Everything look okay? No damage or anything I hope. Saw a lot of comments and complaints on forums about damaged items.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JeSsDaDdY said:

Everything look okay? No damage or anything I hope. Saw a lot of comments and complaints on forums about damaged items.

Yes, everything is fine.  My items were all small and nothing very fragile.  I have not opened my dash cam yet but the box for it is fine.  What they did on most of the items is reuse the original shipper's packing even though they took the items out for the photos.

Add by edit:  I will probably avoid sending anything close to really fragile by sea.  I'm under the impression that these shipments are bundled in with the Balikbayan boxes and thus subject to a lot of abuse!

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 1

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Add by edit:  I will probably avoid sending anything close to really fragile by sea.  I'm under the impression that these shipments are bundled in with the Balikbayan boxes and thus subject to a lot of abuse!

I think you're right. My box was even forwarded to the "Balikbayan Box Delivery Team." I only ordered canned goods and other non-perishables, so well see. I hope the cans don't get beat up too much, though.