ShippingCart.com

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Ordered Friday, delivered Thursday!

The old ordered Friday and delivered Thursday trick :smile: Don't you love it when your order is delivered the day before you order it. :mocking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The old ordered Friday and delivered Thursday trick :smile: Don't you love it when your order is delivered the day before you order it. :mocking:

It's the wave of the future!

• Haha 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

It's the wave of the future!

Or the past. :89:

• 3 weeks later...
earthdome
Posted
Posted

I was in Tiong San in Baguio this morning shopping with the wife.  I noticed a Corelle 16 pc dinner ware set. 4400P ~82USD. I checked on Amazon and you could order 2 of the same for only $73. So less than half the price on Amazon. That large of a price difference on some items could make it worthwhile to do the Amazon international shipping or ShoppingCart.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I've placed two air cargo shipments with ShippingCart so far. One arrived a couple of days later than their estimate. One arrived a couple of days earlier.

I placed two sea cargo orders (heavier items) with them as well. The first was accepted at their "Office 199" on 10/08. The estimated delivery date was 11/19.
The last tracking notification I have from them on the web it from 10/12:

"Your package has already left our Warehouse and is on its way to your doorstep."

On 11/17 I emailed them, told them there had been no tracking updates and asked them about the status. They apologized, declared they'd report the glitch to the department in charge and find out why the tracking hadn't been updated, and told me my shipment was in Customs.

On 11/21 I emailed,  told them again that tracking for my shipment had still not been updated, and asked them if the shipment had cleared Customs. They apologized (same person as 11/17, BTW) and blamed congestion in the ports of Taiwan and Manila for the delay. (?)  They said my shipment had cleared Customs and was at the LBC warehouse undergoing "processing".

On 11/27 I emailed, telling them again that there was no tracking update on the web and asking where my shipment was. They (same person as above) apologized and said that it was still undergoing "processing" at the LBC warehouse in Manila and that they would coordinate with their Operations Team and have my shipment expedited ASAP.

On 11/30 I emailed, again telling them that there had been no tracking update on the web since 10/12 and asking for the status of my shipment. They (same person) apologized and said the shipment was being forwarded to the Davao LBC hub.

12/4: still no shipment.

What is grating is that with each email, they said "it shows that your shipment is..." So there was some way to track the status, it just wasn't getting pushed to the web though I'd been told that department would find out what happened to the tracking glitch.

The second sea cargo shipment has been tracked about as well as Atlas does. It showed it had been "accepted" on the 11/13, "stuffed" into the container on the 11/15 (reported on the 19th - 4 days later!), and estimated to arrive in Manila on 12/18. That's about as good as it gets for tracking here.

Not angry here. Just reporting for posterity.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, JDDavao said:

I placed two sea cargo orders (heavier items) with them as well. The first was accepted at their "Office 199" on 10/08. The estimated delivery date was 11/19.
The last tracking notification I have from them on the web it from 10/12:

Do you have the LBC tracking numbers?  If so, put them into "Aftership.com" and you can can probably get more info.  That is not an excuse; just practical.

I was thinking about an air shipment but I will probably postpone until after the Christmas glut.  Your sea shipments are mixed in with all the other LBC Christmas shipments.  LBC is the weak link of Shipping Cart and they do not seem to be very organized.

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

Do you have the LBC tracking numbers?  If so, put them into "Aftership.com" and you can can probably get more info.  That is not an excuse; just practical.

I was thinking about an air shipment but I will probably postpone until after the Christmas glut.  Your sea shipments are mixed in with all the other LBC Christmas shipments.  LBC is the weak link of Shipping Cart and they do not seem to be very organized.

No, I don't have the LBC tracking number. LBC came with a package for my wife and the guy offered to look for my shipment but the SC tracking number isn't compatible which is a drag. How do you get the LBC number?

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I used the SC transaction number (the LBC guy said that wasn't the tracking number) and got: "Please try again later, we are awaiting tracking info from the carrier." :89:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

No, I don't have the LBC tracking number. LBC came with a package for my wife and the guy offered to look for my shipment but the SC tracking number isn't compatible which is a drag. How do you get the LBC number?

I think I asked Shipping Cart for it.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I think I asked Shipping Cart for it.

I used Shipping Cart about a year and a half ago to order some books at Amazon. I used the option to pay directly at LBC instead of my credit card. Everything worked as promised but the air cargo cost for 3 books was ridiculous. Don't remember the exact amount but haven't used them since.