Jump to content
Howard

Filipino Cigarettes

Recommended Posts

If anyone wants to quit smoking I would recommend taking Champix. I am 53 smoked since 12 one pack per day decided 4 months ago to try quitting with Champix after a friend of 73 lifetime smoker 3 packs per day quit 5 years ago using Champix. I have never smoked or had a craving since quitting and my neighbour has now also quit. Not sure if it is available in the Philippines, no one I know had any side effects from it either.

  • Like 1
  • Love it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this the one Tom?  If so it's an Australian gov app that's cross platform, I've been using it for... Well you can see how long I've been using it for :thumbsup:

Screenshot_2018-07-08-11-14-48.png

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 9:21 AM, BrettGC said:

Is this the one Tom?  If so it's an Australian gov app that's cross platform, I've been using it for... Well you can see how long I've been using it for :thumbsup:

Screenshot_2018-07-08-11-14-48.png

Could be. I forgot to ask. :brb_80_anim_gif:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2018 at 9:21 AM, BrettGC said:

Is this the one Tom?  If so it's an Australian gov app that's cross platform, I've been using it for... Well you can see how long I've been using it for :thumbsup:

Screenshot_2018-07-08-11-14-48.png

Very similar and probably does the same.

smoke free.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Very similar and probably does the same.

smoke free.png

Same shit, different shovel so it would work :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2018 at 11:25 AM, Howard said:

Any other smokers out there find that Filipino cigarettes are really horrible recently? I got here in 2013 and smoked Marlboro lights made here for the longest time, they were great up until like last year. When they started giving me chest pains. I switched to the Winston lights soft pack. These have the orange tax stamp and are made in Turkey. No more chest pains! Now they don't sell them anymore, the new ones have a green tax stamp and are made here. same issue as with the Marlboro's, chest pains. I now only smoke the Swiss Marlboro lights which are delicious but expensive at 250 P a pack. I really should just stop but it's a habit I've had since I was 15 years old and it's one of my only vices these days! I'm just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience? or can make a brand recommendation.

Yellow soft pack Camel are made in Turkey. The red flip top are made in Malaysia, inferior in my lungs opinion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2018 at 6:25 PM, Howard said:

Any other smokers out there find that Filipino cigarettes are really horrible recently? I got here in 2013 and smoked Marlboro lights made here for the longest time, they were great up until like last year. When they started giving me chest pains. I switched to the Winston lights soft pack. These have the orange tax stamp and are made in Turkey. No more chest pains! Now they don't sell them anymore, the new ones have a green tax stamp and are made here. same issue as with the Marlboro's, chest pains. I now only smoke the Swiss Marlboro lights which are delicious but expensive at 250 P a pack. I really should just stop but it's a habit I've had since I was 15 years old and it's one of my only vices these days! I'm just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience? or can make a brand recommendation.

I would walk a mile for a camel. In fact, I've walked several miles for camels.

  • Love it 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Seth said:

I would walk a mile for a camel. In fact, I've walked several miles for camels.

:hystery: Sheep I can understand but a camel (Think about it you lot with untidy minds:dance:)

No offence to our cousins  [ you know who you are:thumbsup:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Seth said:

I would walk a mile for a camel. In fact, I've walked several miles for camels.

Yes Seth that’s what I have switched to recently but the soft pack yellows with the orange tax stamp are getting hard to find. These are the imported ones from Turkey and they are great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Way back  then:

3BEABE32-EED6-47A3-BC28-12E92C3A358C.jpeg

And now:

5BA607AE-755C-4929-8DE6-5AC90DC6B5CD.jpeg

What a difference time can make :hystery:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...