Is it a Bunny or a Puppy

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not really, they are  far from as aggressive As the GS but still a good Hunting dog.

I had a purebred female German Shepherd for years. Never aggressive. I think any dog can be trained to be aggressive and could be how their treated as well. 

• Hmm thinking 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I had a purebred female German Shepherd for years. Never aggressive. I think any dog can be trained to be aggressive and could be how their treated as well. 

Very true, although some that are normally not aggressive might be more aggressive when someone intrudes on their space, like a fenced yard.  Nothing wrong with that and desirable for most owners.

30 + years ago a buddy of mine and I rented an upstairs apartment, and the landlord lived downstairs.  He had a big male GS "Max" that he trained to be very aggressive.  When we first moved in he mildly bit me a few times when I was coming through the gate.  My roommate too.  No worries, and we became great friends with Max.  The landlord got a female later and they had a big litter.  The pups were quite entertaining and would "attack" us every time we came home!

I didn't find out until quite a bit later why the landlord trained him to be aggressive.  Turns out the landlord, a very laid back beach bum type of guy, had quite a big drug dealing business!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Hmm I know that face and TOM it was not yours do we have a Glitch here? you speak yet the photo shows another member as in Geoff "H"

Edited by Jack Peterson

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Hmm I know that face and TOM it was not yours do we have a Glitch here? you speak yet the photo shows another member as in Geoff "H"

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/29134-important-change-to-this-forum/?do=findComment&comment=237036

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Saw and answered and you are still a naughty boy:hystery:

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...
jimeve
Posted
Posted
On 7/23/2018 at 7:03 AM, sonjack2847 said:

Very nice dog I`ll have a look thursday.Oh just one more thing the pup you gave me ate my cheese and onion on toast last night.Could not make another one as we were out of bread.Hungry so hungry pounds falling off of me.

Not much on yer in first place :whistling:

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

and Yup! I AM going to be a Bigun

These days I feel more like this.:Happy:

lazy-pug-e1434053272287.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

My friend has a Belgian M and it is one screwed up dog with serious anger issues. I've known it for a good six months and deliberately introduce myself to it everytime I see it and always give it food from arms length. It wags it's tail when it sees me then proceeds to full attack mode. Luckily it is chained up as it's almost foaming at the mouth.

It'll take my food quite happily then  the second it is finished it's back on the attack. It's attacked a few other dogs and bitten a couple of people. The owners have put signs up about the dog but there's always one person that knows better.

There's no warning it's going to attack as it sits still with it's tail wagging just looking at you. Within a nano second it attacks. The owner himself admits the dog has problems as it's well fed, walked and treated. 

Myself I've got a crossbreed and  Chow Chow. Two lovely dogs but I understand the Chow Chow when older is very protective. It looks like a lion. 

20181225_072937.jpg

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Explains all perhaps Snowy?

48422447_336061970565521_822902206055107

• Haha 2