Sign in to follow this  
Jack Peterson

Is it a Bunny or a Puppy

Our new puppy.  Her name is Naomi but we have taken to calling her "Target"

20181217_180054.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Sad to say that he never got to Grow into those ears as he passed away on Thursday Night. 9 Months old and had suffered a week or so with a digestive infection.Prince my boy at 8+ Months, going to be a Big one.jpg Here at 6+ months was going to be a Big one and a couple of weeks ago at 9 monthsPrince in a Final Shot before he got ill.jpg  But Now Bless Him, laid to rest; having Found him Friday morning as I guess he just gave upPrince passed over.jpg so we had a a prayer or 2 and then Laid next to another Large one that passed away some 2 years ago now;  Prince having a Prayer said.jpg 

prince laid to rest.jpg Not a happy time yet again in our Household but will not be Forgotten:sad:

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little
  • Sad 5

Very sad to read this Jack. Condolences to all.:sad:

• Thanks 1

I lost my cat of about the same age last Saturday night - ill for a couple of days then hit by a car we think.  Buried her at the back alongside a couple of other cats we've had.

Sorry to hear this, jack.

• Thanks 1

We had the vet come here to the house a couple of years back and put my 16-year old cat Shimai down as his back legs suddenly gave out on him and he hadn't the energy to do more than meow plaintively. 

I dug the hole for him, tears streaming. I know what you're going through, Jack. It's a hard, hard thing. My condolences.

• Thanks 1