On my Way!!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I thought this topic was going to be about me!  :sad:

So did I at first.

What with your new pool table and adjoining bar the party should start out at your place!

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Old55 said:

So did I at first.

What with your new pool table and adjoining bar the party should start out at your place!

:89:

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

There I go again confusing who lives where. My bad.

Jake
Posted
Posted
On 7/19/2018 at 5:25 AM, PaulB said:

I look forward to sharing some pictures with you all and have bought a new drone so will try and get some arial pictures of the house if I can stay sober enough to use it!!

Hey Paul,

I thought this would be your final trip, as you rip off your business suit to go jungle naked for awhile.  I guess you can still do that for only two weeks.....he, he.  Is your retirement approaching soon?  

Regarding your aerial photography, I was thoroughly impressed with your first HD video that was shot from a well piloted drone.   Perhaps later, you could provide us with a basic buyer's guide on how to choose our first drone. 

In the meantime, relax and cherish every moment of your personal paradise.  Although most of the typhoons make land fall on the east coast of major island groups, I much prefer the Pacific Ocean rather than South China Sea.  And what better way to enjoy a rising sun from your province of Quirino.  

sunrise philippines.jpg   Enjoy life to the fullest!  Respectfully Jake  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...