Extensions visa free 30 days.

Matthias1288
Posted
Posted

Hey all, happy to be here ,-)))

I had a questions about visa extensions, i am from Belgium and i came here on a 30 day non required visa. I'dd like to stay longer, so before the 30 days i assume i need to apply for an extension? Are these extensions 30 days each? And is that the maximum extension possible, meaning if i wanna stay 6 months, ill need to get 5 times a 1 month extension? + I assume getting it is not a real problem, are they easy going on extensions? reason i ask as i rented an app, and i can rent cheaper on a longer contract, but i am a bit weary how long they will allow me to stay here,...

TX

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Matthias1288 said:

Hey all, happy to be here ,-)))

I had a questions about visa extensions, i am from Belgium and i came here on a 30 day non required visa. I'dd like to stay longer, so before the 30 days i assume i need to apply for an extension? Are these extensions 30 days each? And is that the maximum extension possible, meaning if i wanna stay 6 months, ill need to get 5 times a 1 month extension? + I assume getting it is not a real problem, are they easy going on extensions? reason i ask as i rented an app, and i can rent cheaper on a longer contract, but i am a bit weary how long they will allow me to stay here,...

TX

Your first extension is going to be for 29 days. There after you can either get one month or two or six. You can stay here up to 3 years on a tourist visa before leaving and returning to do it all again if you want. Yes they are easy going with extension but one day that might change, who knows. 

• Like 2