LAMBANOG

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'm not sure if I've had it or not...  I do remember on several occasions where my friends brought out the bottle and told me to be careful as it was extremely strong stuff...  My friends had 1 finger with ice - and were passing out after 4 shots...  I killed most of the bottle and then walked to McDonald's which is about a kilometer away...  On some days I can drink all day and night and the alcohol doesn't affect me...  Other days, if I sniff the bottle cap..?  Lol..!!!

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, i am bob said:

I'm not sure if I've had it or not...  I do remember on several occasions where my friends brought out the bottle and told me to be careful as it was extremely strong stuff...  My friends had 1 finger with ice - and were passing out after 4 shots...  I killed most of the bottle and then walked to McDonald's which is about a kilometer away...  On some days I can drink all day and night and the alcohol doesn't affect me...  Other days, if I sniff the bottle cap..?  Lol..!!!

Hello my Friend,

Apparently nothing gets you down Bob!  I am relieved and happy that you're out and about mate.  One of these days, we need to drink under the table......he, he.

Respectfully Jake   

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Is it like LAMB's navy rum and eggNOG.  I have tried that and its rather Christmassy.

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Is it like LAMB's navy rum and eggNOG.  I have tried that and its rather Christmassy.

No, its nothing like that Dave, but I know which drink you are referring to. (Snowball)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, jimeve said:

No, its nothing like that Dave, but I know which drink you are referring to. (Snowball)

1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I fell for that one lol

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2018 at 2:39 AM, JDDavao said:

I've had tuba but not lambanog. Good luck, man!

Me too so I got curious. Back here in the US I bought imported unprocessed palm sugar a couple of weeks ago at the asian market and fermented it for about a week and a half. 2.5 gallon trial batch. Not exactly the same thing as fresh fermented coconut palm  sap but it's the same basic product once you rehydrate it and man...I just ran it through a crude inefficient still this evening and whoa boy is this stuff good on the first run. It's about 80 proof more or less based on the kick. I might not even give it a second pass it's just good as it is and running it through again will just destroy some of the character.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 3