What's it Like in Your Neck of the Woods?

Lou49
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2018 at 3:44 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

I like where I live which is the IT park Cebu. Plenty of places to eat, drink and relax. I can look out the window of my condo at the park across the road or watch the new Ayala rising which I cant wait to open. Will be so convenient when it does as just like 150 meters away. I can go to my favorite watering hole late at night and sit in the garden area with a nice cool breeze blowing. Often meet other foreigners to hear their story. Some are nice, others not so much. I can stroll around the Sugbo Mercado market some nights and wonder about all the raw meat without ice or anything which if not sold that night I guess is put back out the next.

The only thing I wish I had was a balcony but life is good here.

Such a vibrant place here with so many call center eye candy roaming around but I dont look. :shades:

Another Ayala mall opening at  IT Park ?

Edited by Lou49

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 8/4/2018 at 12:49 AM, Lou49 said:

Another Ayala mall opening at  IT Park ?

Yes with 2 IT towers, one hotel. 5 floors of Ayala mall. Part will be open mid next year with the mall open before Christmas next year.

https://www.philstar.com/the-freeman/cebu-business/2018/04/17/1806539/new-ayala-mall-open-cebu-it-park-2019

IMG_20180714_172124.jpg  central1.jpg

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Part will be open mid next year

I like your positive attitude.  Filipinos would say "Part is scheduled to be open next year". :7481:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I like your positive attitude.  Filipinos would say "Part is scheduled to be open next year". :7481:

Well its powering ahead so I guess they are right when saying on schedule. :thumbsup:

• Like 2