Delta Airlines

TequilaSunset
Posted
Posted

If Delta were the last airline in existence… I still wouldn't use them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
On 7/27/2018 at 11:31 AM, marine6357 said:

Thanks that is what I thought that I would try to go thru either Japan or Korea if possible. Also I am probably going to go thru one of the travel sites online. Hope that helps with any problems.

Delta will most likely go through Narita in Japan. Nice airport. Comfortable seats. Extremely clean. Vending machines are in Japanese.

If I recall correctly, you have to go through security when you come off of the plane and that can be a bottleneck (although the staff ladies, running back and forth herding people and bowing apologies is refreshing/entertaining).

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JDDavao said:

Vending machines are in Japanese.

Reminds me of ATMs that were (maybe still are) in Chinese at the Hong Kong airport.  Why would that bother me?  What if my password for the ATM was DHOUND.  Figure that out on a Chinese keyboard.  Yes, I know most people have a numerical code but I gotta be different, and that meant I had to think hard.  Let's see . . the 1 has no letters, the 2 is abc, the 3 is def. . . etc.  Now try figuring that out before the transaction times out. :hystery:

EDIT:  I remember I did try using the same pattern, as in I remembered the order of buttons to push without even looking at them, but if you take a close look, you will see the order was backwards on the machines I tried to use:

Chinese ATM.jpg

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

How about this new flight?  Starts at the end of October, I think.

Screenshot (286).png

• Like 1