NEW PASSPORT

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

I have a question for the members I just renewed my passport here in the US Manila Embassy just waiting for it to be returned to me , I was told by my imergration office here told me after I get my new passport I have to go to the Philippine Embassy  take my new and old passport so they can stamp my new passport with a stamp showing when I last entered the Philippines they told me no appointment just walk in and get my new passport stamped should not take long just have to show the stamp from the old passport when I reentered  the Philippines has anyone done this and do you remember the cost   I would be very great full for any information  

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I had similar with my British passport. They wanted photocopies of the old one's bio data and stamp of initial entry. They then annotated my new passport with the details. This was done at an immigration satellite office. 

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

thank You Snowy

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I am in Iloilo and just got my new passport last year.  I got it right before I got my permanent 13a, so the 13a stamp is in the new passport.  I asked them about my entry stamp. They said every time I go to BI... bring both passports.  I would like to get the entry stamp moved, but Manila is too far away.   Oh well, I may go back to the US for a visit next year, so will get a new entry stamp.  :tiphat:

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

The 1st time I exited after getting my renewed passport through the embassy in Manila, I just gave immigration at the airport both passports. There was no issue with that at all.