ACR CARD

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Woodster said:

My last arrival was May 10, 2018. My visa is valid until September 8, 2018. I depart the Country on September 4, 2018. Do I need to renew my tourist acr card prior to departing?

Feedback, my opinion only.

Arriving on May 10th and leaving on Sept 4th means you are not here long enough to need an ECC (Exit Clearance Certificate).  To the best of my recollection, you do not need to show the ACR to leave if you are not here long enough to need an ECC.

Again, in my opinion, the worst case scenario would be someone from BI at the airport bringing you into their office to get you to pay for an ACR extension.  I have left on an expired ACR many, many times with no problem but this is Philippines, your mileage may vary.  If it was me, I'd just go with it.  If anyone asks to see the ACR then show them the expired one.  There is a 99.99% likelihood of this working IMHO.

Woodster
Posted
Posted

Hi Dave Hounddriver, 

Many thanks for your feedback and opinions, very much appreciated.

I will seek further clarification just to be safe,  however I do believe that you did give accurate feedback. Though as you said, this is The Philippines. You just never know.

Many Thanks 

Woodster

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

bows00
Posted
Posted
On 7/26/2018 at 9:54 AM, Jack Peterson said:

Ah Found it, Most of us did this in the free time now you have to Pay, after 59 days now and you must do it, It is in our favour to do this (and it is not Often we get much in our Favour)

Here in Davao, I extended for one month past the 59 days and was not required to pay for an ACR as long as I showed proof of a return ticket.  

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, bows00 said:

Here in Davao, I extended for one month past the 59 days and was not required to pay for an ACR as long as I showed proof of a return ticket.  

That's Ok for now but when are you planning on leaving? if it is after 6 months here, I think you may have a problem with your ECC