Cebu for marriage and accomadations

Jon Edgar Brekke
Posted
Posted

Hi, I'm going to the Cebu City area to get married and find a great deal on a nice hotel. My Fiance is quite shy and not a party girl and I would like to avoid the hotels and areas where the party scenes are for her. Yet, I don't want to pay for the typical American 5 star hotel prices.  Looking for 3 weeks end of August to beginning of September.Any suggestions?  Any close to where we need to go to file our papers to get approved to marry, etc.? Thanks, Jon

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jon Edgar Brekke said:

Hi, I'm going to the Cebu City area to get married and find a great deal on a nice hotel. My Fiance is quite shy and not a party girl and I would like to avoid the hotels and areas where the party scenes are for her. Yet, I don't want to pay for the typical American 5 star hotel prices.  Looking for 3 weeks end of August to beginning of September.Any suggestions?  Any close to where we need to go to file our papers to get approved to marry, etc.? Thanks, Jon

Perhaps consider an airbnb rental in the IT Park.

• Like 3

Jon Edgar Brekke
Posted
Posted

Thanks about the IT Park and Airbnb, looks great!

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Check Saint Mark's next to Saint Teresa Church  Very nice clean Breakfast is included.  Short cab or 20 minute walk to Ayala mall.  congratulations on your impending demise. 

:cheers:

• Like 1